• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's right you didn't feel sorry for him you just like to give the impression you do........you are too far up your own arse to care for feck all but yourself.

No mate it wasn't banter or anything to do with me being a Liverpool fan.......you were usual self when somebody dosen't blow smoke up your arse you get all pissy about it.   You are much older than

You cant talk to him like that, dont you know he has got a porsche.......................or did he mean porch? lol

Posted Images

on a serious note....if the worst thing that happens to this kid is a lamp he was given doesn't work....he's a bloody lucky kid :thumbs:

i will go along with that :thumbs:

maybe if he has to work for it and save for it the kid will appreciate it more.

kids get stuff too soft these days.

on a serious note....if the worst thing that happens to this kid is a lamp he was given doesn't work....he's a bloody lucky kid :thumbs:

i will go along with that :thumbs:

maybe if he has to work for it and save for it the kid will appreciate it more.

kids get stuff too soft these days.

I bet the kids who've been battered and neglected don't half feel sorry for this lad, they may have been abused but at least their lamps work :D

:thumbs: School holidays , best thing to do would be find him some odd jobs to do , ask round your mates , see what they need doing , that way he can earn money for his own lamp . :thumbs:

How sensible! let him drive the camper van....it's be miles more exciting!

Perhaps he'll let him stay in his apartment for a week.........that should cheer him up.

:laugh:

f**k me big john. Anything else you want to name of mine. Or is that what your implying, it isnt, lol.

Good bit of fun lads, i surpose a doll is as good as a lamp. they both can be used when the missus is well tucked up.. :thumbs:

Why does everyone act so hard on here. Meaning heartless...sorry not everyone... Is it a non hunter thing.!

Edited by runforyourlife

I feel a bit sorry for myself that the pikeys took my 4x4 last summer and cleared me out of my lamp, all my locators, coat, nets, shovels, roe sack all told about £1800 worth of kit but as they say............thats life

If your that f*****g bothered, get his address and buy him a new lamp yourself........I will have a heap of stuff while your at it.

So tell me wilf... what are we meant to talk about in the close seaSON..................And i am genuinely sorry to hear about your stuff, i hate thieves.

Edited by runforyourlife

:thumbs: School holidays , best thing to do would be find him some odd jobs to do , ask round your mates , see what they need doing , that way he can earn money for his own lamp . :thumbs:

How sensible! let him drive the camper van....it's be miles more exciting!

Perhaps he'll let him stay in his apartment for a week.........that should cheer him up.

:laugh:

f**k me big john. Anything else you want to name of mine. Or is that what your implying, it isnt, lol.

Good bit of fun lads, i surpose a doll is as good as a lamp. they both can be used when the missus is well tucked up.. :thumbs:

Why does everyone act so hard on here. Meaning heartless...sorry not everyone... Is it a non hunter thing.!

I told you it's just John or Johnny no need for the big!Who's acting hard???????? Moi?

You implying I'm a non-hunter?Just like I'm not a "true" football fan BECAUSE I don't have a season ticket like you?

Never ever have i called anyone for not having a season ticket at the club they love.(unless your a liverpool fan, and thats just winding them up, because of the rivalry) People have other things to do on saturdays etc. They still however can follow their team on tv the radio, the papers etc. Not everyone is fortunate enough to own one..

Jonny, you have named my assetts(think thats how you spell it) and they seem to get you down mate. why, i am much older than you. And i hope that when your my age you to have done ok for yourself(you may well have already).. Do you not like seeing people enjoying life..Cant be arsed arguing with you mate on every post i put up, its getting boring and childish..Good luck with the coming seaSON.. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Never ever have i called anyone for not having a season ticket at the club they love.(unless your a liverpool fan, and thats just winding them up, because of the rivalry) People have other things to do on saturdays etc. They still however can follow their team on tv the radio, the papers etc. Not everyone is fortunate enough to own one..

Jonny, you have named my assetts(think thats how you spell it) and they seem to get you down mate. why, i am much older than you. And i hope that when your my age you to have done ok for yourself(you may well have already).. Do you not like seeing people enjoying life..Cant be arsed arguing with you mate on every post i put up, its getting boring and childish..Good luck with the coming seaSON.. :thumbs:

No mate it wasn't banter or anything to do with me being a Liverpool fan.......you were usual self when somebody dosen't blow smoke up your arse you get all pissy about it.

You are much older than me........what now your saying I'm a kid are you?

I love to see people enjoying themselves just don't like them using what they've got to belittle others which you did to me on many occasion when I joined the site........ie:-when you put pictures up of your so-called permission that was miles and miles of common land :yes: then when you were questioned about it as usual you throw your toys out the pram,saying "I've did this I've did that,what have you done or been in the world!"

I may not have a season ticket to Old Trafford or a posh camper van or an apartment in Gran Canaria or a missus who I disrespect by sticking semi-naked pics up off a hunting web site BUT I do have humility and would never use what I've got to try to make people feel inferior. :feck:

• Like 9

common land maybe, its whats around it that counts mate... :thumbs:

OK, you have said your piece big john. Nowc leave it be. And what is the harm in saying were you have been in the world, it didnt bother anybody else. you say i spit my dummy, lol, listen to you now... Dont let me wind you up mate, just dont read it and forget what i own... And just for the record johnny..i dont have a pram, i have a small porsche. :thumbs::tongue2:

And no jonny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasnt stating your a kid at all. I was pointing out a fact..........................thats all lol.

As long as i am catching, i am a happy man... :thumbs: