Let's see ya dark poley FERRETS

Heres another one of my big hob, 10 weeks old...

217ebc6d.jpg

Sorry but not a chance. My dad bred great Danes n they were not that big at 10 weeks PMSL. I think it is a typo and you mean 10 months. The ones I post pics of above are 10 weeks or a little more and they will fit on your hand. I usually have a rule of never nocking anyone on a forum but sorry no chance

I brought him last week, 9 weeks old off a bloke who bred them.

He is 3 times the size of my other kits which are 7 weeks.

Gaz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye cracking pics of the kids with kits mate.

Posted Images

If I were you I would speak to the guy you got it off. There is no chance it is 10 weeks. I have bred them for at least 30 years and had many blood lines (big and small/ dark and White). If it was 10 weeks old it would be in the guiness book of records lol. ATB Steve

Okay cheers Leeview.

Im still learning alot about ferrets with these being my first so don't know what the milk teeth look like.

Will take photos tomorrow and put them up.

I arent here to con anyone lads, the lad who gave me the ferret was a honest lad and the litter brother I saw was a similar size, obviously the Jill was alot smaller.

Will put photos of mouth tomorrow :thumbs:

Gaz

And before anyone says "maybe the ferret is tiny and the guy in the picture is a dwarf" I'm 6' 2" and 17 stone. Lol.

By the way - nice dog in your profile pic. It is the breed I want but don't have the time & room with the other animals I have. Would have to get rid of wife first lol. Steve

hey martnmagik,yeah i bred these myself from the poley in the bottom pic and a much lighter coloured jill,i'm keeping some hobs back and a mate wants a couple so just 3 jills and poss 1 hob to find homes for,gonna stick some pics on here later i think...

if your stuck to home a jill give me a shout mate id gladly take one as i know they will be 100% healthy and from good stock. atb mart

hey martnmagik,yeah i bred these myself from the poley in the bottom pic and a much lighter coloured jill,i'm keeping some hobs back and a mate wants a couple so just 3 jills and poss 1 hob to find homes for,gonna stick some pics on here later i think...

if your stuck to home a jill give me a shout mate id gladly take one as i know they will be 100% healthy and from good stock. atb mart

i've just put up a post in the free section,i am rehoming the jills,2 polecat,1 albino(and 1 hob)8 weeks old and 1 adult(around 18 months)check the post and pm...

would be happy to let you take whatever you like...

And before anyone says "maybe the ferret is tiny and the guy in the picture is a dwarf" I'm 6' 2" and 17 stone. Lol.

By the way - nice dog in your profile pic. It is the breed I want but don't have the time & room with the other animals I have. Would have to get rid of wife first lol. Steve

Thanks Steve.

He is a nice looking hound yeh. He is 10 months old and a real handful. Im currently documenting his progress in the lurcher section as I have had a few problems with basic obedience.

We are just getting back on the straight and narrow but alot of the issues are my own fault, made quite a hash of training my first running dog but learnt by my mistakes and hopefully will sort things out.

Regards the cross, he is fast and then some, stamina even at this age is incredible. 10 mile walks regular and he still wants to play when we get home. Prey drive has been through the roof for quite some months now. Natural hunting instinct and will find his own quarry.

But stubborn as feck! Lol.

All the best.