put them eo it

hi guys ive hust bought a lurcher for my two sons who are very keen into hunting only ferreting and lamping in the past but are now looking to hunt foxes both night and day . the bitch i bought them is out of a 7/8 coursing greyhound bull to a 5/8 greyhound collie bull she is a big bitch standing 27" and as wicked as they come im just wondering whats the best age to try them at foxes because alot of people are telling me that ill put her off if she gets a bad bite the bitch killed two tom cats already one at 7 mnths and one at 11 mnths hence the reason why this man sold her to me she has no bother with other dogs only when on a kill as she has a tenacey to go for the other dogs if they come any where near what she has caught thanks for any replys will be much helpful

Guest thebigdog

hi guys ive hust bought a lurcher for my two sons who are very keen into hunting only ferreting and lamping in the past but are now looking to hunt foxes both night and day . the bitch i bought them is out of a 7/8 coursing greyhound bull to a 5/8 greyhound collie bull she is a big bitch standing 27" and as wicked as they come im just wondering whats the best age to try them at foxes because alot of people are telling me that ill put her off if she gets a bad bite the bitch killed two tom cats already one at 7 mnths and one at 11 mnths hence the reason why this man sold her to me she has no bother with other dogs only when on a kill as she has a tenacey to go for the other dogs if they come any where near what she has caught thanks for any replys will be much helpful

if the bitch is over 18 months, hammer away. youll soon find out if she makes the grade

if the bitch is over 18 months, hammer away. youll soon find out if she makes the grade

shes only 12 months now but would honestly have a go at anything wired to the moon but great temparment around the yard or with the kids but once shes in a feild or out hunting she turns into a physco lol

where'd ya pick her up bud,,?

i got her off a guy called vicient o brien he lives beside me in a place called carrick on shannon

Try her on a cub mate

Everything you right is shit mate are you 15 years old it's an open site anyone can read

no im 16 with two teenage sons work it out with a name like mega hunter youll probably have great difficulty.

Don't think he was refering to you mate. :thumbs:

i got her off a guy called vicient o brien he lives beside me in a place called carrick on shannon

Im sure he'd be chuffed to see his details on tinternet.

Guest dances

Try her on a cub mate

Everything you right is shit mate are you 15 years old it's an open site anyone can read

look at the flag in his box and where he got the dog from! the guys irish you f*****g idiot

• Like 1