PUPS READY IN 1 WEEK /3 PUPS LEFT

pups ready next sunday ,sire 28tts bull/saluki/deerhound/grey x dam 25tts deerhound/saluki/grey both smooth and rough coat pups mix of males and females ,parents do all legal quarry ,pups should make 25tts upwards , £150 northeast p.m me for more details,pics of pups at 4 weeks they are now 5 weeks updated pics soon and the dam and sire

STA73276.jpg

STA73275.jpg

STA73274-1.jpg

STA73272.jpg

STA73271.jpg

Rocky I really hate you :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2::laugh: :laugh: That is really unfair of you to breed such a cracking looking litter :icon_redface::laugh: when I already have too many dogs!

Interesting how the fawn ones have thrown smooth (from the Bull?) whilst the brindles appear to be rough coated. I've always said that colour and coat type can be linked to other traits in dogs which may not be so obvious. It will be really interesting to see how they come out type and working ability wise. Good luck in finding them first rate homes.

• Like 1

Rocky I really hate you :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2::laugh: :laugh: That is really unfair of you to breed such a cracking looking litter :icon_redface::laugh: when I already have too many dogs!

Interesting how the fawn ones have thrown smooth (from the Bull?) whilst the brindles appear to be rough coated. I've always said that colour and coat type can be linked to other traits in dogs which may not be so obvious. It will be really interesting to see how they come out type and working ability wise. Good luck in finding them first rate homes.

lol sorry penny,yea it is when both parents a rough ,the grandsire was also rough and the granddam was smooth with the bull in her so the pups must have getting from her side ,and yes i,m looking forward 2 see how they turn out :thumbs:

3rd pic bitch smooth sandy, 4th pic bitch smooth sandy, 5th pic dog rough, need working homes ,out of litter of 9 bred for own use these pup are left due 2 big litter ,anymore info p.m :thumbs: