Noisey affair

Nice shooting, the S10 BB is great isn't it, I had a collared off a wire at 30m with mine last trip out, wheat fields being harvested in the next week or so, so hopefully some pigeons will soon be joining it!

Hi Moley.

Cheers me dear, yes they are cracking rifles :thumbs:

Good luck with the pigeons mate.

Bill.

Hi Bill, yes it was a good few hours, the weather was kind, and i even got my hat back, what a bonus.The permission is great, with plenty of bunnies, but getting wary as they've been hammered a bit (leave some for me)

cheers mate, Rich :thumbs:

Hi Bill, yes it was a good few hours, the weather was kind, and i even got my hat back, what a bonus.The permission is great, with plenty of bunnies, but getting wary as they've been hammered a bit (leave some for me)

cheers mate, Rich :thumbs:

Hi Rich.

Glad you enjoyed it buddy.........I had to give the hat back.......would never hear the end of it if I hadnt :rtfm: :11:

ATB.

Bill.

Where is your new permission, Center Parks..... :D

:laugh::laugh: .......not quite Stealthy.......but it does have its own Spa which we can use FOC 8):whistling:

Nice touch after shooting session :D

Yes it is mate........the pasties are much nicer from the Spa......not too keen on Tescos ones :laugh::tongue2:

:laugh::laugh: .......not quite Stealthy.......but it does have its own Spa which we can use FOC 8):whistling:

Yes it is mate........the pasties are much nicer from the Spa......not too keen on Tescos ones :laugh::tongue2:

I like the one's from Gregg's, but at £1.38 each, I wont be getting fat on those, even though I eat two in a session :D

I like the one's from Gregg's, but at £1.38 each, I wont be getting fat on those, even though I eat two in a session :D

fat git lol :laugh::tongue2::laugh:

cheers symon

fat git lol :laugh::tongue2::laugh:

cheers symon

Even you would struggle to get any fatter at £1.38 each :laugh: