ive found the perfect van

What a heap of shite......£800, i wouldn't give 8 pound for the fecker. Top gear should buy that and blow the f****r up just to get it off the streets.....oh it hurts my eyes!!!.....

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Honestly do you think someone has been having a laugh with that or have they walked out there house everyday and looked at that shitheap and thought...."Isn't that a beauty!!!".... :icon_eek::icon_eek:

honestly.... i think its worth a bit of a laugh.... i can picture a bald, toothless gay male with beer belly, bad BO and wearing a poor quality, cheap "pimp" suit cruising around lovers lanes :laugh:

Aw ffs i never knew it was Earth that was selling it............... :whistling:

What a heap of shite......£800, i wouldn't give 8 pound for the fecker. Top gear should buy that and blow the f****r up just to get it off the streets.....oh it hurts my eyes!!!.....

Did you see when Clarkson drove one, kept flipping over around corners so he has stabilisers put on it :laugh:

Did you see when Clarkson drove one, kept flipping over around corners so he has stabilisers put on it :laugh:

A great episode Moll.........you knew everything that was coming but still have to laugh. Excellent programme.... :thumbs: Wouldn't mind JC as the prime minister either...... :yes:

Honestly do you think someone has been having a laugh with that or have they walked out there house everyday and looked at that shitheap and thought...."Isn't that a beauty!!!".... :icon_eek::icon_eek:

honestly.... i think its worth a bit of a laugh.... i can picture a bald, toothless gay male with beer belly, bad BO and wearing a poor quality, cheap "pimp" suit cruising around lovers lanes :laugh:

Aw ffs i never knew it was Earth that was selling it............... :whistling:

nah, im betting its johngalway

Guest jt750

Ermmmmmmmm i made an offer on it ..you sure its not you selling it ?

:laugh: nah, i have some awful shite ta sell on donedeal but none of it is as bad as that robin reliant

Guest jt750

:laugh: nah, i have some awful shite ta sell on donedeal but none of it is as bad as that robin reliant

I just thought you'd seen a pic of me icon_redface.gif