so many different opinions about different crosses

what would be the best cross for me as ive been told a few, whippet x greyhound , whippet x collie , whippet x bedlington

im going to be working this dog on the lamp the fieds i lamp on are not very big

so im looking for a dog about 21 inches

could someone give me some advice on what size and what dog

thanks

just see the sire and dam and make sure they are grafting, then you can get a rough ideal of the size to what they grow bud, theres some bigger dogs than that, and they can catch well on small fields bud. Good luck in your choicethumbs.gif

waht ever x you like you.ve got 2 live with it :thumbs:

Good advice, the dog is going to be with your for hopefully a decade or more. How good the dog will be is going deopend largely on how much time you spend training and entering it over first two years. As to the breed it can make a difference but given you want something about 21" mark that cuts a lot of options out.

Good luck and all the best with your pup

Edited by Sorley x

GOOD WHIPPET WORKING LINES OR WHIPPET X .MINE ARE LAGUNA LINE WHIPPET X BED/GREY AND STRIKE WHILE THE IRONS HOT LINE WHIPPET X 3/4 COLLIE GREY .THE LAGUNA IS PROPER GAME AND DONT STOP WORKING VERY GOOD ON RABBITS AND HAS TAKEN THE LONG EARED ONES ON OCCASION .THE STRIKE LINES IS ONLY 10 MONTHS SO NOT RAN HIM YET BUT SHOWING GOOD PROMISE IN TRAINING BOTH STAND 22 AT MO BUT EXPECT THE PUPP WILL MAKE 23 . ROLL ON HARVEST TIME :D