Lisgoold Gun Club Anual Show

Due to circumstances beyond our control there is a change of terrier judge at our show . The terriers are now NOT being judged by Mr Robert Booth . We would like to thank Mr Booth and offer our regret that we can not have him as our judge on the day .

Yours

Lisgoold Gun Club Show Committe

y the change

well basically got a few complaints from what id call well meaning self rightous hyprocites & for the common good it was decided to change the terrier judge ps no antis complained just hunting folk who actually belive everything they read on the internet & rags of papers ! which for me is the sad part . its a good show for a great chairty run by people who do trojan work for there community so see ye all there :thumbs:

Well lads havnt been on for a while as ive been away,ive just flicked through the forum and seen this!.........SHOCKING! :no: What an ideal place for such a dirty dog theifing cu*t to do a spot bof window shopping for some new dogs to have taken and sent to france! PURE SCUM,and thats the reason he isnt judgeing,who in their right mind apart from his rent boy "wexford pa" would want him on irish soil???????????? Id sooner a show man be judgeing my dogs than a dog theif!!!! The minuite he got off the plane he wanted :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: and :chair: :chair: and then :headshot::

it's a pity he wont be there,would have been interesting to see him judge,can i ask who's replacing him?.We'll see you there on the day anyway.Hope the sun shines for ye lads.

hes an experinced terrierman who knows his dogs .

Well lads havnt been on for a while as ive been away,ive just flicked through the forum and seen this!.........SHOCKING! :no: What an ideal place for such a dirty dog theifing cu*t to do a spot bof window shopping for some new dogs to have taken and sent to france! PURE SCUM,and thats the reason he isnt judgeing,who in their right mind apart from his rent boy "wexford pa" would want him on irish soil???????????? Id sooner a show man be judgeing my dogs than a dog theif!!!! The minuite he got off the plane he wanted :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: and :chair: :chair: and then :headshot::

of the complaints we had none referred to dog thiefing.