Excellent day out!

Really enjoyed this today, great location, extremely well organised and laid out, going to be one for the future as it builds I reckon this one.

Lurcher and Terrier judges both looked a bit dodgy, but did an excellent job :laugh:

If you're undecided about where to go this sunday, get to this show, weather is looking good and am sure both Dannys (Gay and Straight-ish lol) and crew will make you more than welcome :thumbs:

I did hear an announcement over the PA that Miss Lurcher Bitch has some cheese that she'd like to share, so you never know, it might be your lucky day! :toast:

Definitely worth a look!

Judges looked dodgy!!!, whats that all about? :hmm:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Double post!!!

Guys how much drink do you want us to bring?

Can't believe it!   A show that is 7 miles or 14 minutes from my house ................... at last!

I liked the show that much on Saturday that i went today aswell and glad i did because it were better again.. :toast:

Only thing im gutted about was that there was no camping for everyone because id have loved to have seen Miss Lurcher Bitch flashing her tits to the horse toffs :thumbs:

Got to say a very well done to the organisers excellent show :victory:

• Like 1

well got to say was a cracking wkend nice to meet new faces of here strong stuff behave yourself please lol know come on would i do a thing like that flash my ts out lol lol but i wasent the only one lol big thankyou to all that went and danny and fran for a great wkend :toast: and roll on edrd :thumbs:

well got to say was a cracking wkend nice to meet new faces of here strong stuff behave yourself please lol know come on would i do a thing like that flash my ts out lol lol but i wasent the only one lol big thankyou to all that went and danny and fran for a great wkend :toast: and roll on edrd :thumbs:

:icon_eek:

I didn't say you did do such a thing!

"Chesterhunter" isn't me, what happens on the campsite, stays on the campsite hahahaha.

What can I say? Another excellent weekend :toast:. I got burnt to a crisp in more ways than one & no one got Salmonella poisoning :sick:. :11: :11: :11:

It was great to see old :drinks: & put faces to usernames, who then obviously became news friends :rocker: .

I'd like to thank my helpers the "Burger Babes :kiss: :tongue2:" for all their help & we'll be back down to E.D.R.D. in two weeks time!!!! :boogie:

• Like 1