bedlington whippet first cross

ive just picked up a pup at five n a half months old to start this season, hes a first cross beddy whippet with a smooth coat. hes quite short probably only 15tts at the moment< ive never had anythin bred this way n was wonderin if this is too short for the lamp? im not too bothered as i normally stick to the ferretin n bushin which hopefull he'll be ideal for. has anyone got any pics of their first crosses at this age? or even if they aint of that age lol just fancy lookin at sum pics!

i'll stick a pic up ina bit, yeh i thought it shouldnt b a smooth coat but the bloke i ad him off reckons he definatly is? didnt look like the most trustworthy of people tho! i couldnt say no, hes lovely llokin n gave me them eyes!lol hes not a fully smooth coat like a whippet hes its slightly thicker like youd expect on a lab, but i wouldnt call it a broken coat either :icon_eek:

Quite a bit of muscle on them front legs for 5 months ??

nah mate, in the pics it looks as tho he has but he aint, i have questioned the age of the dog too, he seems a bit younger than 5 months im not sure. i just tried to find the ad for him so i could get the number to ring the bloke again as id lost it but found another dog on gumtree with same mobile number n name. this time its advertising a bull beddy whippet! http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/bedlington-whippet-cross-bull/83190583 its got near enough the same marking as mi pup .....definatly the same garden aswell! propa puppy peddlar by the looks of things

ive just picked up a pup at five n a half months old to start this season, hes a first cross beddy whippet with a smooth coat. hes quite short probably only 15tts at the moment< ive never had anythin bred this way n was wonderin if this is too short for the lamp? im not too bothered as i normally stick to the ferretin n bushin which hopefull he'll be ideal for. has anyone got any pics of their first crosses at this age? or even if they aint of that age lol just fancy lookin at sum pics!

i have one and its a great size for rabbits