Terrier couples

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have SS couples ,good gear all i need now is 2 decent terriers to use them on

Bellman & Flint working Buffalo collars all the way.I've had mine for years.Dev if you contact them they'll replace them no problem.

The brass couples lads be warned will wear and if you don't notice you'll soon have a dOg to ground by accident steel couples are best if your using them regular as straining dogs can soon damage soft brass

Edited by hunt

The brass couples lads be warned will wear and if you don't notice you'll soon have a dOg to ground by accident steel couples are best if your using them regular as straining dogs can soon damage soft brass

Had mine for years 2 sets of dogs used them ,daily never seen a problem,Think Bellman give a guarentee on them.ain,t trying to sell them,used the old steel type seem to tangle maybe just me plus they Do rust ! My pair were a b*****d for pulling on them!,but all right walking along without. also they used to swim coupled together on them to boot ! So I presume the ones your on about ain't Bellman ones ! :thumbs:

they where bellman ones mate yes i think ill plump for the bellman ones again in plastic problem ive got is if the dogs arnt pulling like mad once one dogs of the other sets about chewing the other couple as for rusting if there used daily they wont rust mate ive found they end up almost polished ive a set her steel ones theyll be over ten yr old thats just my opinion not looking for an argument i agree bellman are quality gear just looking at the options

Guest busterdog

Had mine for years 2 sets of dogs used them ,daily never seen a problem,Think Bellman give a guarentee on them.ain,t trying to sell them,used the old steel type seem to tangle maybe just me plus they Do rust ! My pair were a b*****d for pulling on them!,but all right walking along without. also they used to swim coupled together on them to boot ! So I presume the ones your on about ain't Bellman ones ! :thumbs:

they where bellman ones mate yes i think ill plump for the bellman ones again in plastic problem ive got is if the dogs arnt pulling like mad once one dogs of the other sets about chewing the other couple as for rusting if there used daily they wont rust mate ive found they end up almost polished ive a set her steel ones theyll be over ten yr old thats just my opinion not looking for an argument i agree bellman are quality gear just looking at the options

I've got bellman ones that are years old, if i had to replace them though i'de go for the strong stuff gear, same brass couples with the quick release clips and SS collars (the adjustable ones) one inch collars plenty and if your terriers chewing the spare then pop it on the dog and don't leave it hanging there.

I bought bellman ones a few months ago. The brass buttons have popped on 2 of the collars already and the season hasn't even started so they haven't got much use. To be honest they seemed very good quality but I've been dissapointed with them

ive had good few couples strong stuff are good and belman and flint are also good. my last set i got off big davie fea the neilston show. :D first thing i do with couples is get the bolt cutters out and split them :yes: that way i end up with two strong collors with swivels :laugh: