Cassie - The Lamp Post Lurcher

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like a F1 grey/beddy to me , nice dog , welldone mate , a decent thing to do .

well done on taking the dog, hope it goes well for you   try this or summat similar to find her breeding out   dog dna test

Could turn out to be the best dog youve ever had.

Posted Images

well done mate, nice post :thumbs: pity there aint more like you in this dog game, instead of all the macho shit we read.!!

Here Here Bird, couldn't agree more, good on you and your family looks like a super dog very similar in shape to my old dog who was collie/greyhound x bed/ whip and he was 24tts.

Keep up the good work!!

good on ya mate love stories like this thumbs.gif

ps nice GSD you have there

Cheers pal...the GSD is our lasses as well...she is mad for them....keeps her safe when she insists on walking in the middle of nowhere on her own!!

good on ya mate love stories like this thumbs.gif

ps nice GSD you have there

Cheers pal...the GSD is our lasses as well...she is mad for them....keeps her safe when she insists on walking in the middle of nowhere on her own!!

i also have a soft spot for em we had one while i was growing up and he got me hocked i had one but he died of a brain bleed when he got in to a fight with another dog on the farm i used to live on . i do miss that dog

i felt very safe with mine dare go anywhere at any time you had to be on your toes with him tho he was a little temperamental with strangers

any how all the best with the lurcher sounds like she's fell on the feet with you and the missis