Great customer service...

Now Mary has just got a five year old HW 100, .22, thumbhole ambidextrous stock, she loves it. Thing is there was no user manual with it, so some of the more technical stuff like fill pressure etc had to be found off the web.

I filled in the email contact form at the Hull Cartridge website last night, this afternoon I get an email from them to say that an owners manual is in the post. FOC! Wow, what a great service, I only asked for a jpeg or pdf copy, they post you one instead! That is great customer service for the HW brand...

Now Mary has just got a five year old HW 100, .22, thumbhole ambidextrous stock, she loves it. Thing is there was no user manual with it, so some of the more technical stuff like fill pressure etc had to be found off the web.

I filled in the email contact form at the Hull Cartridge website last night, this afternoon I get an email from them to say that an owners manual is in the post. FOC! Wow, what a great service, I only asked for a jpeg or pdf copy, they post you one instead! That is great customer service for the HW brand...

thank god you wernt dealing with edger bros.

Don't know why you said that. When I had the AT 44 I had a problem with the filler probe, thought it was the seals, I spoke to the customer service, they said it was either the whip line or the seals, so they sent out some first class post that day FOC! Turned out it was a bad whip line, so I got some free seals, they just did not want to run the risk, Edgar Bros were good to me!

Redbeck customer service is good as well. They tested the gun (the HW 100) with Bisley Magnums, found out that it was running at 12.01 fpe, we use Crosman Premier Magnums, so we would not have hit that power level, however because the gun could produce it they would not release the weapon as we could be had for running a hot rifle. They tuned it back down to 11.6 fpe and fitted a set of QD studs as an apology for not checking the power level before it went on the shelf! Can't say fairer than that. Mind you we did have to travel from Norfolk back up to Wakefield to pick it up, but we did call in on some friends in Pontefract when we went back up and had a shooting session with him and is Daystate in the back garden.

The owner then zeroed the sights quickly for Mary, within 8 shots, Mary had a few shots and agreed with his zeroing! He did that after they had offically shut as well! Nice guys to deal with at Redbeck and you can do a deal with them as well!

It was only an off chance we went there, Mary wanted a break before heading back down south! They just happened to have this 5 year old HW sitting there, at the right price (about £100 or more less than it would fetch down here) and she bought it. Not looking for any other weapons now (finally scream the members), so a visit to Wighill would be well behind a day out at Flamingoland (I love Velocity, a carrier launch style roller coaster)!!! Got a morning sorted tomorrow running a chrono string through so we can get the info for BRC/Chairgun and get that gun and scope mapped out!