Hunter kennels (Alano's)

Gino's from my breeding ;)

He's the sire to the mahogany male I posted fella.

Jon

I reccognise a few of the others too.

He's a beast mate, you still have the line going?

Were you the bloke with the boerboel mix bandog as well?

Yes thats me, "Brick"

Boerboel (imported dutch working boel) x Presa (Curto) x Mastino (supposedly a decent working bitch)

Bricks breeding was as follows:

presa x mastino bred the sire. He was bred to the import boel, which produced the dam. Then they were inbred father to daughter. Very serious dogs.

Jon

who did you get the boerboel from mate PM if you prefer. :thumbs:

Just for clarity - I didnt breed Brick. The owners of his parents dont breed either, they just own an estate in Scotland and have a penchant for serious dogs.

Are you refering to the dutch import working boel? Or are you refering to my old boerboel "Saint"? (Saint:91kg & 33" to the withers, and an extremely serious working dog).

...and yes, I still have the line going. I just dont publicise my program.

Im working Cello tomorrow at a working dog event in Essex - youre a london lad arent you Judge? PM me if you want to come down and watch to see the real deal working in the flesh. Its a tactical training day - street self defence (for security firms etc) followed by a protection dog training seminar. Its near lakeside on a private sports ground. 9am-5pm.

Jon

No mate i'm based in sheffield, if i was nearer i would be there like a shot! In the future i would like to get back into the PP work with dogs. I did it when i lived in South Africa and won a few awards. My dogs were a female Rottweiler and a female shepherd. We had a Boerboel as well but he to much for me at the time as i was only 15\16.

Gino's from my breeding ;)

He's the sire to the mahogany male I posted fella.

Jon

I reccognise a few of the others too.

He's a beast mate, you still have the line going?

Were you the bloke with the boerboel mix bandog as well?

Yes thats me, "Brick"

Boerboel (imported dutch working boel) x Presa (Curto) x Mastino (supposedly a decent working bitch)

Bricks breeding was as follows:

presa x mastino bred the sire. He was bred to the import boel, which produced the dam. Then they were inbred father to daughter. Very serious dogs.

Jon

who did you get the boerboel from mate PM if you prefer. :thumbs:

Just for clarity - I didnt breed Brick. The owners of his parents dont breed either, they just own an estate in Scotland and have a penchant for serious dogs.

Are you refering to the dutch import working boel? Or are you refering to my old boerboel "Saint"? (Saint:91kg & 33" to the withers, and an extremely serious working dog).

I was refuring to the bitch that you used in the bandog programme. :thumbs:

Topguard kennels have some decent stuff. I think they had a dog with Ysterberg (spelling) blood in it which were proven leopard killers.

Gotcha. SA import from serious farm bred dogs that was being used by the dutch. Extremely serious by all accounts. I never met the dog. The chap who bred both of Bricks parents was a cagefighter from the midlands who's since gone into american bulldogs from what I heard. The 2 left of his program in Scotland are working as estate guards - I think youve seen their pictures before. Freaks not to mess around with.

Jon

Would be awesome to be able to hunt big game with them alano always been around large breed/guard dogs and would love one that had the drive to hunt and be able to work it. Keep up the good work with breeding working dogs and making sure they go to proper homes as workers will get more and more scarce