BSA Scorpion carbine

Been looking to buy a rifle for a bit now, my mate has just decided he is selling his to fund his fishing trip to france. He's got a BSA Scorpion carbine single shot with a decent set of scopes on it not sure what make, moderator fitted and is virtually silent when fired, and also comes with pump and bag. I think its about 6-8 month old tops, he says i can have it for £300, would it make a good starter rifle for me i.e bit of target shooting, bit of squirreling and rabbits?

Hi Mate,

I'd say £300 for a full PCP set up is a bargain. The Scorpion is also a very accurate rifle. If you dont have it off him, give me his number and I will!!!

Hope this helps,

Mikey.

I'd have 2nd dibs on it after Mikey....seems a good bargain to me.... especially off a mate!

Darryl

i got one for my son brand new, gun,scopes,silencer,sling,up grade mag,gun bag, total cost 820 if i was you id bite his arm off then go back for the rest of him . by the way my son would not part with his loves it

been and got it of him today mate well happy, taking it up the local range tomorrow to get it zeroed in then of to bag a few bunnies, just out interest does anyone know if you can adjust the trigger on this rifle as it seems a little to sensitive :gunsmilie:

been and got it of him today mate well happy, taking it up the local range tomorrow to get it zeroed in then of to bag a few bunnies, just out interest does anyone know if you can adjust the trigger on this rifle as it seems a little to sensitive :gunsmilie:

Have a look at this link http://www.bsaguns.c...n%20&%20T10.pdf shows you how to adjust trigger

for got to mention my sons is the 10 shot synthetic one,but all scorpions are cracking guns id have still bitten his arm off enjoy it i no you will, 1 shot 1 kill is all you need.you will love it