poaching thread removed why ?

Because theres too many mongs on here posting stuff they shouldn't thats why and hes been banned... same goes for any other tools..:censored:

:thumbs:

cops are on this site, getting info. :yes:

if lads are silly anoth to post shite ,there problem :thumbs:

Yes but they are damaging what little faith the farming community already has in genuine working dog lads... Trust me I have seen a real downward spiral in the last few years, at one time farmers could be swayed even if they were anti lurcher, you could show them otherwise, that people could be trusted...Lately lads are ripping up fields left right and centre in 4x4's and subarus... the truth is, these farmers won't let anyone on with dogs no more... what little faith they had is gone.... The genuine folks will not get a look in.. They will be tarred with the same brush.. Are these really lurchermen.. not like the ones I know, they have something called respect, on both sides of the fence there on..

some farmers dont mind you driving there feilds long as you dont take the piss ive got some permish in oxford were we can drive feilds some farmers are sound but like you said some are sick of it lets not forget theres good and bad in all walks of life an that includes farmer as well just look at the foot and mouth epidemic i could tell yous a few tales there beleive me :thumbs:

So if your poaching, which is what were TALKING about... they don't mind you driving there fields...

Whats foot and mouth got to do with poaching.......I can see where this is going..

ian earlier on the other thread i said wat had happened when a was caught poaching years ago cause that was the question asked its rare a poach these days cause a wanna keep my dogs. an the foot an mouth bit was just to say that not all farmers are good people most have 1 thing on there mind an thats money you know exactly were im coming from mate :thumbs:

Yes its terrible isnt it...those pesky farmers worrying about money all the time? Anyone would think that its there livelyhood..... :doh: I'm still lost on the farmers and the foot and mouth outbreak, what did they do that was so terrible.. :hmm:

deliberately infecting there own stock thats what feller............

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poachings fine ....its the fannies who want the bragging rights that are a pain

it does make me laugh people crying on here about it must admit.   coppers are very harsh towards taking vehicles etc but some people are very very dumb an deserve to get caught imho    

thats really constructive criticism coming from the man thats started this site showing your true intelligence there feller

Because theres too many mongs on here posting stuff they shouldn't thats why and hes been banned... same goes for any other tools..:censored:

Yes but they are damaging what little faith the farming community already has in genuine working dog lads... Trust me I have seen a real downward spiral in the last few years, at one time farmers could be swayed even if they were anti lurcher, you could show them otherwise, that people could be trusted...Lately lads are ripping up fields left right and centre in 4x4's and subarus... the truth is, these farmers won't let anyone on with dogs no more... what little faith they had is gone.... The genuine folks will not get a look in.. They will be tarred with the same brush.. Are these really lurchermen.. not like the ones I know, they have something called respect, on both sides of the fence there on..

some farmers dont mind you driving there feilds long as you dont take the piss ive got some permish in oxford were we can drive feilds some farmers are sound but like you said some are sick of it lets not forget theres good and bad in all walks of life an that includes farmer as well just look at the foot and mouth epidemic i could tell yous a few tales there beleive me :thumbs:

So if your poaching, which is what were TALKING about... they don't mind you driving there fields...

Whats foot and mouth got to do with poaching.......I can see where this is going..

ian earlier on the other thread i said wat had happened when a was caught poaching years ago cause that was the question asked its rare a poach these days cause a wanna keep my dogs. an the foot an mouth bit was just to say that not all farmers are good people most have 1 thing on there mind an thats money you know exactly were im coming from mate :thumbs:

Yes and that made total sense.......not ! We'll end that bit of discussion there then, before it goes off on another deranged tangent....

why do you want me to spell it out for ya some farmers are worse than poachers animals are just pound signs in there eyes............

No shit sherlock, do they honestly have animals for earning money... Thats it end of, I'm not debating with a special needs..:laugh:

:laugh: ........ :thumbs:

Judge mate i get quite a few deer on my land but as i only have two fields which make up about 14 acre then they wont get to chase much. If they come and go and not cause a problem then i'll be none the wiser and if a fox was to make a mistake then really they would be doing me a favour. Good luck too them if they decide to touch my birds though....... :thumbs:

Yes its terrible isnt it...those pesky farmers worrying about money all the time? Anyone would think that its there livelyhood..... :doh: I'm still lost on the farmers and the foot and mouth outbreak, what did they do that was so terrible.. :hmm:

Wish i had a bet on you sayinmg that....... :icon_eek:

I work damn hard to get my permission and treat it with respect. When some idiot comes along leaving black and whites torn up my permission and leaving dogs in the fields then there is a problem. It all comes down to respect. That doesn't matter as much to some people that don't work at getting permission. Makes it much harder for the rest of us to get more permission. Believe it or not farmers talk to each other. :doh:

Yes and that made total sense.......not ! We'll end that bit of discussion there then, before it goes off on another deranged tangent....

why do you want me to spell it out for ya some farmers are worse than poachers animals are just pound signs in there eyes............

No shit sherlock, do they honestly have animals for earning money... and how does that again relate to poaching..

Thats it end of, I'm not debating with a special needs..:laugh:

lol farmers tar poachers as being lowlifes cruel basterds with out feelings for animals an what not yet commit attrocities on animals them selves....

Have you just found a copy of a 2001 newspaper or something, I never knew that :laugh:.... Still no idea what its got to do with poaching..

or so thats ok is it ? :blink:

No shit sherlock, do they honestly have animals for earning money... and how does that again relate to poaching..

Thats it end of, I'm not debating with a special needs..:laugh:

lol farmers tar poachers as being lowlifes cruel basterds with out feelings for animals an what not yet commit attrocities on animals them selves....

Do you even realise that you are pigeon holeing farmers just like you think farmers are pigeon holeing you? Theres no doubt some farmers dont like running dogs as i'm sure they've had there fair share of troubles in the past. Only a few weeks back there was a post on a lurcher killing lambs......i didnt read the bit where he went and paid for they lambs he killed...... :thumbdown:

If your going to poach then do it quietly and respectfully of the ground you are on.....how can a farmer complain about anything if he doesn't even know it happened.

I'm came to the final conclusion, you are a mong, or you need to ditch the weed..

Have you just found a copy of a 2001 newspaper or something, I never knew that :laugh:.... Still no idea what its got to do with poaching..

cause it was just an example that theres good an bad on both sides an didnt need to read papers mate know plenty of farmers an how things roll :thumbs:

I'm came to the final conclusion, you are a mong, or you need to ditch the weed..

:clapper:

By example we shall lead ...........

You watch, one of the mods will come and remove this and ban you now! :laugh:

well mate i can think back to some stuff you have wrote an say i think your a mong but i dont an as for the weed mate dont do drugs pal sorry to dissapoint you :thumbs:

The topic here is poaching....believe me i know what damage a 4x4 can do to crops coz i used to do it meself many moons ago..nowadays im content to just have a mooch and leave the land as i found it....on permission might i add....gone are the days where most farmers are approachable with a running dog in tow......police are on the ball now and i cant for the life of me see why poachers in 4x4,s can moan when they have been rumbled..atb stabba

By example we shall lead ...........

You watch, one of the mods will come and remove this and ban you now! :laugh:

let them do it its only the truth i speak an some people dont like it..