best place

Guest born to run1083

I know someone who's got one for £80 it's a deban 10 amp one I think basically new. In really good condition

Edited by born to run1083

Hi all, im wanting to buy a lithium battery kit ie charger etc, where is the cheapest place you lads know,

regards.

Hi chad try (ArthurCarter) Battery = 10 amp £140, 14amp £170, I use 10amp with lazerlight and its brill 10amp 4 hours 14amp 5 hours, with norm type lamping :thumbs: we will need 2 with the pack this season :thumbs:

Hi all, im wanting to buy a lithium battery kit ie charger etc, where is the cheapest place you lads know,

regards.

Hi chad try (ArthurCarter) Battery = 10 amp £140, 14amp £170, I use 10amp with lazerlight and its brill 10amp 4 hours 14amp 5 hours, with norm type lamping :thumbs: we will need 2 with the pack this season :thumbs:

cheers Ray, will have a look at them now, how do you find them to the old buggers

Guest born to run1083

I know someone who's got one for £80 it's a deban 10 amp one I think basically new. In really good condition

thanks for the reply bud, how long would a 10 amp last on a blitz lamp budthumbs.gif

Suppose it depends if ur using a variable power one or not. With the variable power was out for 5 hours not so long ago with him and lasted the whole time I think if its not variable birds time frames sound about right

regards.

cheers Ray, will have a look at them now, how do you find them to the old buggers

here are ( 0845 370 3113) bell them :thumbs: they are brill no weight in the kit, so you can carry game bag longer to get big bags for big+small stuff :thumbs:

i would go for the 14 amp one they are great but they give no warning before going dead i have a 10 amp one and some nights it just doesnt last long enough so i am going to buy another 10 amp one so i have a spare one with me but if i did'nt already have a 10 amp i would get the 14 amp

thanks for the reply bud, how long would a 10 amp last on a blitz lamp budthumbs.gif

i think roughly a 170 100 watt uses about 4 amps per hour [on constant] so lamping time 3-4 hours but eveyone lamps different

Guest joball

i got 1 22ah lithium with a blitz veriable goe's forever, i also got a 10 amp lithium bat with a striker veriable, there spot on, last all night and some more. but if i was to go for a set up now after owning these i think the perfect set up would be 14ah ion with the striker veriable. hope that helps :thumbs:

as for best price, last time i looked it was this site on the home page on the right hand side :thumbs: