minshaw . pup

what clowns,halfway to me is if you look on a map and draw a straight line from mb house to mine halfway between the 2 houses is halfway,norfolk is no were near halfway,and for one theres been no post on there referring to me,if there is i have never seen it,and for not been be able to drive thats a belter,i work for one of the biggest firms in west cumbriau and have to drive up and down cumbria to do my job,how the f**k do you think i get about by taxi haha and mb it was you what said you would run a minshaw dog and i said i would run you,its went from running for bragging rights to running for £500 throwing money about doesnt scare or impress me mb,and SH ive said ill run you when the season comes so why go on

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

so when your running your dogs mb a side of the landy then running rabbits do all 3,4 even 5 dogs chase the rabbit

it must be 4 dogs chasing a rabbit, or 1 dog at a time on the side of the landy which means there not doing 30 mile in a night...can only be one way or the other.

so basically there doing 7 1/2 mile each or 4 dogs on 1 rabbit

• Like 1

DONT WORRY ABOUT ME DAZZ JUST KEEP TALKIN YOUR BULL SHIT SOMEONE WILL LISTEN TO YOU SOMEWHERE

HEARD OF GOOD ADVICE ITS PULLIN UP ON LONG RUNS AND RUNIN HALF HEARTLY,TOLD YOU RICKIE GOT RID OF ITS BROTHER AND SISTER AS THEY WHERE SHIT BUT THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY FROM THE LEIGH KENNELS

nope mate sorry to dissapoint you, she is doing as well as i could hope for a 16 month old bitch

tomo is your dog out of wind when it pulls up after a minute,or is it just thinking f**k this im getting nowere here,as some collies do

its just ran out of steam,, to be exact its actualy got a min and a half :icon_redface: but like i said Albert Einstein in an eirlier post give it ten mins it will run again

TOMO,

YOU HAVE ANSWERED EVERYONE TRUTHFULLY AS USUALL NOW ANSWER ME THIS

IF WE TOOK YOUR PUPS OR ADULTS AS THEY ARE NOW, OUT FOR 5 NIGHTS LAMPING LIKE I DO OR YOU DO AT THE SIDE OF THE TRUCK HOW WOULD THEY DO,OR DO YOU THINK THEY WILL JACK GOOD AND PROPER 4 HRS OF COMPLETE RUNING NO BREAKS JUST RUN AFTER RUN AND A STEADY TROT BY THE MOTOR INBETWEEN,

its a good question, and one i dont know the answer to,,, ile be honest though, i would be worried that they could NOT handle that kind of work.,,,,, but and its a big BUT i aint tried so i dont know.............

you could ask yourself the same question with regard to Kats mother, i remember you saying she had no staminar, and could only take 7-8 rabbits a night,, and back then you were a walker.

now again you youse the word JACK...... if my dog went out and pulled up after 20-30-40 rabbits whatever the number,,,, but then had a night off to run again,, you cant say its jacked all its done is work to ITS OWN LIMIT,,,,, all that it doesnt posses is the staminar that yous does...........not evry dog is made equaly.

whilst a good few people on here seem to be saying the dogs a jacker,,i wouldnt keep it ect... lets not forget she has put some good scores away already, without another dog to run against , in other words no breather wilst the other dog runs.

GOOD REPLY AND YOUR RIGHT ABOUT KATS MOTHER NO STAMINA BUT I ALWAYS SAID THAT,I WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK WITH THEM AND A DECENT REPLY,HOPEFULLY KATS PUPS WILL HAVE THE STAMINA AND THE SPEED BUT NOTHINGS GUARRANTEED IN LURCHERS

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question???

and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker,

he couldnt have been more honest in his reply's, so now it's your turn,,,,,,

you mention jacker in ever sentence you mention minshaw but when someone asked

you about lady your reply was,,,,,when she has seen a fox she isnt interested

in rabbits,,,,now for a man who claims to catch more RABBITS than anyone,

what would you class this selective running as??? i'm thinking double standards here,

i think your predudice stem's from your failure with whispa???? some take it on the

chin and some dont,,,,it's clearly a raw nerve with you,,especialy when you consider

lady retired at 5 years old,,,,,thats no age mark even for a dog that has had a hard life

• Like 7

what clowns,halfway to me is if you look on a map and draw a straight line from mb house to mine halfway between the 2 houses is halfway,norfolk is no were near halfway,and for one theres been no post on there referring to me,if there is i have never seen it,and for not been be able to drive thats a belter,i work for one of the biggest firms in west cumbriau and have to drive up and down cumbria to do my job,how the f**k do you think i get about by taxi haha and mb it was you what said you would run a minshaw dog and i said i would run you,its went from running for bragging rights to running for £500 throwing money about doesnt scare or impress me mb,and SH ive said ill run you when the season comes so why go on

to be fair norfolk is as far east as it gets,,, troble is with drawing a line between the two of you would be in central/west wales,,, and there arnt that many places with rabbits in wales, equaly if you ment around the birmingham area, your going to struggle finding game,

so if you want half way , with plenty rabbits norfolks the best place :thumbs:

have you had good bags of rabbits with the dog thats not sticking with the big rabbits as long as you want tommo.

i dont understand the question, can you re-wright it please

have you had good bags of rabbits with the dog thats not sticking with the big rabbits as long as you want tommo.

i dont understand the question, can you re-wright it please

Think he's refering to the bitch thats not coursing the big rabbits for as long as you would like it to and he's asking as it done well on the rabbits ?

Edited by timber

the midlands were im from,his called the midlands for a reason,lol the pair of you would meet here, and as i said before, i will drive you both east too an area, were both have never bin before, the main reason, iff i go north i may giveing some ground away up there, so his this trip on or not wud sooner not have all this money talk on the nite, and have a good nite till the dogs drop,this trip his on all on my expence, and mainly my motor and me get the shit iff the nite go.s bad, can not get any fairer than ..

• Like 1

the midlands were im from,his called the midlands for a reason,lol the pair of you would meet here, and as i said before, i will drive you both east too an area, were both have never bin before, the main reason, iff i go north i may giveing some ground away up there, so his this trip on or not wud sooner not have all this money talk on the nite, and have a good nite till the dogs drop,this trip his on all on my expence, and mainly my motor and me get the shit iff the nite go.s bad, can not get any fairer than ..

thats just about as fair as anyone could get, :thumbs:

i was just wondering if its cathing decent bags of rabbits,or running out of steam when lamping,i had a lurcher v minshaws blue was the father of a very good lamping bitch on hares and rabbits, i lined it with a grey hound whippet when it was nine and kept a dog pup, he was a good dog on rabbits but whould always turn off a hare unless it was caught right away,

i was just wondering if its cathing decent bags of rabbits,or running out of steam when lamping,i had a lurcher v minshaws blue was the father of a very good lamping bitch on hares and rabbits, i lined it with a grey hound whippet when it was nine and kept a dog pup, he was a good dog on rabbits but whould always turn off a hare unless it was caught right away,

yes so far she has had good bags of bunnys :thumbs: no problem lamping rabbits so far

hows that for an offer.. :clapper: :clapper: .. well done BOB.. ATB..B