Hi all , just a wee to ask some opinions has anyone out there tried a Titan roe sack I have to get something to get the roe down to the pick up .

Ps or any other opinions would be apprecisted.

keep smiling Hoolit

Hi all , just a wee to ask some opinions has anyone out there tried a Titan roe sack I have to get something to get the roe down to the pick up .

Ps or any other opinions would be apprecisted.

keep smiling Hoolit

The Titan roe sacks are good for the money Hoolit ive had one for a good few years now and its still going strong, can fit two does in if packed right. Got mine of Evilbay cheap ( about 30 quid IIRC ) the cordura fabric is a bit stiff when new but soon wears in and becomes quieter.

ATB

Alan.

Harkila :thumbs:

The Parasite returns..........

You really must learn to accept the rejection , Ive told you Im not interested in your homosexual advances .......

I notice you still never post anything, seeing as you are one of those keyboard warriors that talks the talk but doesnt actually get out there and do it !!!!! :no:

I have given up shooting now and am going to concentrate on my new hobby of writing books based on internet messers and pretenders ......... should make for interesting reading :laugh:

Harkila :thumbs:

The Parasite returns..........

You really must learn to accept the rejection , Ive told you Im not interested in your homosexual advances .......

I notice you still never post anything, seeing as you are one of those keyboard warriors that talks the talk but doesnt actually get out there and do it !!!!! :no:

I have given up shooting now and am going to concentrate on my new hobby of writing books based on internet messers and pretenders ......... should make for interesting reading :laugh:

:lol::lol::lol: you are indeed easy meat Parasite, just the reaction i expected, looking back maybe Vim was right all along about you craving acceptance, it must be killing you not posting about how much you've shot and not getting you're back slapped but i suppose you have to watch what you post now eh ? :laugh: I myself dont feel the need to post about every little thing that i shoot, i just get out and get on with it and keep my own council, sharing if i feel the need..........something that you should have done and maybe wouldn't have got you into the investigation you're the subject of now.

Anyway I digress, how many honest stalkers have you got taking you out thinking that you're going to invite them out on you're non existant ground in return for you wiping all life of their's ?? still a few no doubt that dont fully know you yet but i can change that eventually.

I'll see you on your next post Parasite, maybe giving up shooting might not be your choice eh ?? :yes: :wankerzo4: or i'll catch up with you on Eggerston for a chat one day in the near future.......

Hoolit sorry to hijack this thread mate, but Parasite and I go back a long way

Have you lost your sense of humour BRNO ?? I dont need a slap on the back mate as Ive nothing more to prove in the shooting game as Ive put myself out and done everything that was a challenge.

Shooting bores me now and I think writing will be more of a challenge or photography maybe ??????

I have a few rifles for sale along with other assorted gear if you are interested?

Nice knowing you all but its time to say GOODBYE :bye::bye:

Nice knowing you and good luck in all your future excursions... :thumbs:

The Harkila is a good bag for roe and will do the work i have been through a few in my time.PS BRNO I HAVE BEEN THROUGH A FEW PARASITES ALSO FINALLY LESSON LEARNED BUT THEY DONT LIKE IT WHEN YOU TAKE AWAY THERE FREE SHOOTING. :thumbdown:

know what you mean mate learned my lesson too but it hasnt soured me into not taking people out but its only the trustworthy now :thumbs:

Have you lost your sense of humour BRNO ?? I dont need a slap on the back mate as Ive nothing more to prove in the shooting game as Ive put myself out and done everything that was a challenge.

Shooting bores me now and I think writing will be more of a challenge or photography maybe ??????

I have a few rifles for sale along with other assorted gear if you are interested?

Nice knowing you all but its time to say GOODBYE :bye::bye:

Nice knowing you and good luck in all your future excursions... :thumbs:

:haha::bye::bye::bye:

Took delivery of Titan roe sack yesterday ,hopefully try it out tonight,i may have to make up some kind liner as there is not one with it.

Cheers all Hoolit

you can if you want mate but the inside lining is pretty much bloodproof. just a good hose out after use and yer good to go :thumbs:

ATB

Alan.