honest posts

Hedz above post is what is commonly known as 'BLACK DOG SYNDROME'

Also known as utter bullshit.

Hedz go away and stop pestering me ya stupid wee impressionable c**t.

Do you think I come on here for pointers or from a pat on the back from bellends like yourself?

Would you have prefered me to come on, lie, and say I have never dug more than one hole to a terrier that I rate as a goodun?

Dont be so fecking childish.

The decent lads on here will read your posts and know the truth.

Lies only get you so far :icon_redface:

FTB

right ye daft little cuni i put this ive had a few dogs that have never failed i aint lieing plenty can vouch for it i dont lie if it fails i cull it simple ive never bred of a dog that has failed, plenty folk out there have also bred of dogs that have never failed thats why they have stud dogs and brood bitchs that they breed from now ye keep failures in ye kennel and ye breed from them fair enough ye honest about it but to me ye keep culls i have different standards and am perhaps harsher than ye where on this post did i say ive never had a dog fail ??? ive not have i ye c**t ive culled dozens of shite potlickers dogs like the ones ye keep :thumbs: and the decent lads on here :laugh: they do know the truth now ye keep culls and if anybody wants to call me a liar lets go out hopefully somebody will have more bollox than ye and fidodido ye jack every offer given with bullshit excuses ye are are bad as ye dogs :laugh:

hook-line-and-sinker.gif

:icon_redface:

FTB

Dont make out ye just trying for a bite with me ftb then send me shite pms saying ye was only messing about etc ye basicaly called me a liar and full of shite on an open forum ye did this last time well come and prove me a fecking liar and full of shite am telling ye this you will come out with me this season if not this weekend and ill rip ye to bits and laugh my arse of if ye dog fails and ill crab ye and rip ye the rest of ye days on here your full of shit and a part timer that buys russels in ffs and ye openly admit ye keep failures and still keep them and ye dare crab me :blink:

Your in the game for the wrong reason.

I could not give a f**k, literally, what anyone thinks on here. Your just another messer, fairly high up on the stack IMO.

If you care that much about what other people think, maybe you should try showing.

If your terriers are the 'dogs bollocks' like you claim then what are you gaining from shouting about it on here?

A pat on the back?

A chocolate watch?

PM's about pups :laugh:

Look hedz' chill out and do your own thing, I will do mine.

Point 2 - I have not openly admitted to keeping failures. A terrier that cannot physically get to its quarry is not a failure a design flaw maybe, but not a failure.

Ask your missus, my cock was too big for anal so I fliped her back over. :thumbs:

Point 3 I have not Pm'd you today.

Keep at it son, your reputation on here will be rocketing.

FTB

ye keep shite ye know it i know it now trot on ye fecking messer

Yes.

I won :toast:

I bet ur fecking boiling.

FTB

the only way hedz can prove hes not a lier is in the field with his dogs ........hes put the offer out why dont you take him up on it.............i bet you wouldnt get that offer from most on this forum........j m h o

Thanks brog the offers been put out a few times and folk never come the best thing is i dont put offers out because i have the best dogs its because i aint afraid of a dog failing infront of folk it happenes its folks that let it happen then make excuses for dogs and lie about them that grips my shit theres no shame in a dog failing if ye come on here and talk the talk at least be able to walk the walk and most cant or are afraid to :thumbs:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

each too there own. to be honest i've seen a few dogs and bitches down the years that havn't (failed) from the day they were run on. few and far between may i add. IMO there's a lot off different

Correct me if i am wrong ye may have worded ye question wrong to me that means ye have a current dog in ye kennels that has failed walked what ever yeah, whys it still in ye kennels then ?? ive got do

there not the stuff of fairytales at all if i had to sink more than 1 hole=a cull if a dog let quarry dig away and i couldnt get to it = a cull if a dog gets bossed by quarry= a cull if a dog can

Do you think I come on here for pointers or from a pat on the back from bellends like yourself?

Would you have prefered me to come on, lie, and say I have never dug more than one hole to a terrier that I rate as a goodun?

FTB

right ye daft little cuni i put this ive had a few dogs that have never failed i aint lieing plenty can vouch for it i dont lie if it fails i cull it simple ive never bred of a dog that has failed, plenty folk out there have also bred of dogs that have never failed thats why they have stud dogs and brood bitchs that they breed from now ye keep failures in ye kennel and ye breed from them fair enough ye honest about it but to me ye keep culls i have different standards and am perhaps harsher than ye where on this post did i say ive never had a dog fail ??? ive not have i ye c**t ive culled dozens of shite potlickers dogs like the ones ye keep :thumbs: and the decent lads on here :laugh: they do know the truth now ye keep culls and if anybody wants to call me a liar lets go out hopefully somebody will have more bollox than ye and fidodido ye jack every offer given with bullshit excuses ye are are bad as ye dogs :laugh:

hook-line-and-sinker.gif

FTB

Dont make out ye just trying for a bite with me ftb then send me shite pms saying ye was only messing about etc ye basicaly called me a liar and full of shite on an open forum ye did this last time well come and prove me a fecking liar and full of shite am telling ye this you will come out with me this season if not this weekend and ill rip ye to bits and laugh my arse of if ye dog fails and ill crab ye and rip ye the rest of ye days on here your full of shit and a part timer that buys russels in ffs and ye openly admit ye keep failures and still keep them and ye dare crab me :blink:

Your in the game for the wrong reason.

I could not give a f**k, literally, what anyone thinks on here. Your just another messer, fairly high up on the stack IMO.

If you care that much about what other people think, maybe you should try showing.

If your terriers are the 'dogs bollocks' like you claim then what are you gaining from shouting about it on here?

A pat on the back?

A chocolate watch?

PM's about pups :laugh:

Look hedz' chill out and do your own thing, I will do mine.

Point 2 - I have not openly admitted to keeping failures. A terrier that cannot physically get to its quarry is not a failure a design flaw maybe, but not a failure.

Ask your missus, my cock was too big for anal so I fliped her back over. :thumbs:

Point 3 I have not Pm'd you today.

Keep at it son, your reputation on here will be rocketing.

FTB

ye keep shite ye know it i know it now trot on ye fecking messer

Yes.

I won :toast:

I bet ur fecking boiling.

FTB

the only way hedz can prove hes not a lier is in the field with his dogs ........hes put the offer out why dont you take him up on it.............i bet you wouldnt get that offer from most on this forum........j m h o

Thanks brog the offers been put out a few times and folk never come the best thing is i dont put offers out because i have the best dogs its because i aint afraid of a dog failing infront of folk it happenes its folks that let it happen then make excuses for dogs and lie about them that grips my shit theres no shame in a dog failing if ye come on here and talk the talk at least be able to walk the walk and most cant or are afraid to :thumbs:

i think most terriermen have diffrent standards and its good to see other peoples dogs work ive seen a few that i thought were real good and ive seen others i wouldnt feed.......but i dont have to feed any ones dogs but my own...a.t.b brog

how many people can say theyre dog as never faild.as i cant

Correct me if i am wrong ye may have worded ye question wrong to me that means ye have a current dog in ye kennels that has failed walked what ever yeah, whys it still in ye kennels then ?? ive got dogs here that have never failed thats why they are here plenty of folks have dogs that never fail thats why they have them also,but i have had plenty fail and were culled anybody that says they have never had a dog fail is a fibber or only owned 1 dog and anybody that keeps a failure in there kennels is soft in the head and anybody that breeds of 1 is a wanker :thumbs:

Amen..... :notworthy:

FTB

:thumbs:

Good thread people, Ive f****d a bitch up, self entered with another, totally by accident, as there were earths very near my front door, door open dogs out. bitch infront, you know how it goes.

Anyhow, this happened about 3 times, I put the bitch away for a year, then tried(maybe too much) to get her going again, but never egged her on, just let her do her own thing, which unfortunately was not earthwork.

She wouild of gone the journey, but a couple who had just lost their dog needed a ratter, so there she went to rat. And has never been bred off.

Its also happened to a couple of lurchers, but they made decent lampers for rabbits.

my dog came away after 2 hours on his first dig, it was hard going and had only got 3 foot, went back 3 months later on new years eve and bolted 3 and dug one all in the same spot...... hes only had 5 or 6 digs since but has stayed every time.......we will see next season

ftb dont be stupit do not take his offer its all right to slag a mans dogs behind a computer but slag wife or children well then be perpared he is going to rip ur head of when he catches ye ,, any way every man has different standards the same dog that gets fed by u the last 4 r5 years walked wit u had many a happy a happy moments wit ya plays wit ur kids every day that same dog would die for ya and on 1 day of the year she fcuks up so bang she dead ,, i would not do that she would find a new bed alright but not a cull on a stupit mistake there would always be a second chance in a months time

FTB

ive pm you my number give us a bell we`l sort a day out this season :thumbs:

FTB

ive pm you my number give us a bell we`l sort a day out this season :thumbs:

:thumbs: yep and had a decent phone call at least this man has some bollox ftb

how many people can say theyre dog as never faild.as i cant

Correct me if i am wrong ye may have worded ye question wrong to me that means ye have a current dog in ye kennels that has failed walked what ever yeah, whys it still in ye kennels then ?? ive got dogs here that have never failed thats why they are here plenty of folks have dogs that never fail thats why they have them also,but i have had plenty fail and were culled anybody that says they have never had a dog fail is a fibber or only owned 1 dog and anybody that keeps a failure in there kennels is soft in the head and anybody that breeds of 1 is a wanker :thumbs:

no the dogs i got at the moment avnt faild me its just [bANNED TEXT] i speek to people they say theyve dug theyre dog in every place theyve enterd i fined that hard to believe :thumbs:

i speek to people they say theyve dug theyre dog in every place theyve enterd i fined that hard to believe :thumbs:

Why do you find it hard to believe, just because you havent seen something doesnt mean it doesnt happen, Ive seen a few terriers over the years that never failed

i speek to people they say theyve dug theyre dog in every place theyve enterd i fined that hard to believe :thumbs:

Why do you find it hard to believe, just because you havent seen something doesnt mean it doesnt happen, Ive seen a few terriers over the years that never failed

I find it very hard to understand why some folk cant belive it as well and if ye say ye have a dog that in your eyes has never failed ye get called a liar :laugh: ive sat and thought about it and i think some folks are getting mixed up and have different opinions of what is a fault and what is a failure :thumbs: