New Colt

well the photo is not too clear, what in the breeding?

He's a bit of a mix. Holsteiner x Trakehner x TB x ISH x Selle Francais. The sire is by Fleetwater Opposition and the dam is by Cavalier Royale.

Smashin!! :thumbs: are you, sorry the wife putting him forward as Sports Horse at shows? Mare and foal at foot, or going to wait till later?

He's a bit of a mix. Holsteiner x Trakehner x TB x ISH x Selle Francais. The sire is by Fleetwater Opposition and the dam is by Cavalier Royale.

Smashin!! :thumbs: are you, sorry the wife putting him forward as Sports Horse at shows? Mare and foal at foot, or going to wait till later?

Mislead you a bit there, he was born last June, just have no recent pics! No showing, tbh I'm not a fan of showing youngstock. Basic manners and handling is all I'm really bothered about for now. Regret it as I may, he will be gelded his autumn. Depending on how he goes I may put him into some 3yr old loose jumping classes if he is mature enough to do himself proud at that age. Hoping he's inherited his mothers 'pop'. (1.85m under saddle). Only time will tell. At the moment he can't walk in a straight line without tripping over his own feet! Glad you like him though, he's certainly a fiesty wee fella. :thumbs:

Edited by ferret100
  • Like 1

Mislead you a bit there, he was born last June, just have no recent pics! No showing, tbh I'm not a fan of showing youngstock. Basic manners and handling is all I'm really bothered about for now. Regret it as I may, he will be gelded his autumn. Depending on how he goes I may put him into some 3yr old loose jumping classes if he is mature enough to do himself proud at that age. Hoping he's inherited his mothers 'pop'. (1.85m under saddle). Only time will tell. At the moment he can't walk in a straight line without tripping over his own feet! Glad you like him though, he's certainly a fiesty wee fella. :thumbs:

well i wish you all the very best with Him :thumbs: keep in touch and lets here how he goes

well i wish you all the very best with Him :thumbs: keep in touch and lets here how he goes

Will do, nice chatting with you, atb.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...