my pups are on the way

• 3 weeks later...

update on that spotty pig thats been throwing all the odd coloured pigs in our area dogs finally caught her on the weekend 170lbs and about 5 years old with not a dog mark on her so a lucky find and some choice eating pork.found bailed and held by our 8mth pup solo :clapper:sow.jpg

Guest snatch flcc

Great pics kiwi, keep them coming! I do feel very jealous of you over there, cant wait to get over there, is there any sort of hare coursing going on in NZ? Im coming over again for a month in Jan 2006 (wrong time of year I know!) for a kind of working holiday, my girlfriends mum flyes back to NZ today(lucky woman!)

watch out in november I believe the All Blacks are playing Wales in Cardiff, trust me the welsh will do a much better job than the lions! :p

• 1 month later...

QUALITY, to be honest i thought the first dog on the first picture had a bit of spanial init, well looking at its head anyway..........

i only know of one place around my area where there is boar hunting, and i found it by accident.... i walked into the middle of the hunt..... they pushed boar down the fell and shot them..... leave them for the dogs i say....