The pups very well bred won't be there long . Dam bred nice & how's the sire bred pal ?

sire is white with black brindle 29tts. a machine. no pics of him going on here but can be seen if meet to collect pup.I bred him myself from my match bitch 'bud' that was bred by eastwoods with lucky, deacon and twister lines, top class bitch very boxy, sire of him is d chalks 'ben'.

thanks for comments fellas, they really are good litter, only one small in litter, all will make big dogs, my last litter off him to another kahn bred bitch, produced a bitch 27tts at 12 mth that i kept. nice to hear people agree, thanks.

just had my gate kicked in, in broad daylight by three fellas, caught them trying to get sire to pups out of kennel, they had tools and didnt realise till they went my missus's yorkie pup was gone, was in 02 merc. wankers.

just had my gate kicked in, in broad daylight by three fellas, caught them trying to get sire to pups out of kennel, they had tools and didnt realise till they went my missus's yorkie pup was gone, was in 02 merc. wankers.

f*cking MONGRELS :@