JM Lucas

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick of havn,t to come on here and say the same things again,1st. the dog is of huck to darky,huck is of english fly to alec mcveigh hope,m/qinn bred fly said it of foxy/blaze, and alec dog of iris

cheaper ads here than in countrymans weekly another set up among mates sad when it comes to this

dont know the man or the dog people like you annoy me crabbing the dog and you havnt seen it run i think your blowing smoke up your own ass its never been on here its a quid to get a linning from him

Posted Images

I heard off a good source that the things this Lucas dog as done are EXTREMELEY exaggerated. :yes: £1000 a lining,is it really a surprise.

were does it say 1000 a lining or is that something EXTREMELEY exaggerated youve heard too

Yes I heard that I think it was on here actually.Any chance you can get me one cheaper as I won't blow smoke up there arse's.

I heard off a good source that the things this Lucas dog as done are EXTREMELEY exaggerated. :yes: £1000 a lining,is it really a surprise.

were does it say 1000 a lining or is that something EXTREMELEY exaggerated youve heard too

Yes I heard that I think it was on here actually.Any chance you can get me one cheaper as I won't blow smoke up there arse's.

It is £500 a service and till you truth that cheap dont know where you are getting the £1000 there was a case off a fee being £750 but as said that was £250 add on for vet few for straws.

People go about buying pups for £350 £400 or more and you never know what that pup is turn out like but that the lucher world and the risk we all take when buying or getting a service you just never know what your going end up with.

dont know the man or the dog people like you annoy me crabbing the dog and you havnt seen it run i think your blowing smoke up your own ass its never been on here its a quid to get a linning from him so jog on with your hearsay :thumbs:

• Like 2

the dog looks very well put together,a very nice stamp of a dog but didnt we have pages upon pages of shit and crabbing about the dog only a few weeks ago,just look back on that thread and save yourselves the finger ache of typeing more crap

It is £500 a service and till you truth that cheap dont know where you are getting the £1000 there was a case off a fee being £750 but as said that was £250 add on for vet few for straws.

People go about buying pups for £350 £400 or more and you never know what that pup is turn out like but that the lucher world and the risk we all take when buying or getting a service you just never know what your going end up with.

true mate people on here always goin on about this to dear thats to dear if its to dear dont pay. £500 for a line is f**k all when you can give 500 for 1 puppy, or get a full litter for 500 no stud fee is to dear if you really want to use a particular dog imo

Edited by jamie7344

true mate people on here always goin on about this to dear thats to dear if its to dear dont pay. £500 for a line is f**k all when you can give 500 for 1 puppy, or get a full litter for 500 no stud fee is to dear if you really want to use a particular dog imo

Jamie your right if you have few mates and a good bitch and looking a service it prop work out £100 or £150 each and then you get a pup that is for nothing.

What people cant stand is the man is getting £500 a service we all love a dog that is going make us £500 a service and the people who say they would not there just kidding themselfs :thumbs:

• Like 1

A lot of things being said about the lucas dog...........and it looks as though the lads are not entirely sure about the pedigree.

Is there any truth in this that speedie said?????????????????????Post 62 in the link below.

It dosen't bother me either way though if theres lies behind this dog then the people who are going to use him servicing there bitches ought to know either way..........afterall its easy to create an internet legend. :thumbs:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/204310-about-matches-for-iceman/page__st__60

A lot of things being said about the lucas dog...........and it looks as though the lads are not entirely sure about the pedigree.

Is there any truth in this that speedie said?????????????????????Post 62 in the link below.

It dosen't bother me either way though if theres lies behind this dog then the people who are going to use him servicing there bitches ought to know either way..........afterall its easy to create an internet legend. :thumbs:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/204310-about-matches-for-iceman/page__st__60

Truth about what he said he said a lot off things so which one????

All of it............The comp,the DVD and the match between the south and north?

I don't know gorger or speedie BUT one of them is lying though ain't they.Like I said I'm not bothered either way BUT if I wanted to use the dog I'd like to make my choice on more than a few peoples say-so........wouldn't you? :thumbs:

All of it............The comp,the DVD and the match between the south and north?

I don't know gorger or speedie BUT one of them is lying though ain't they.Like I said I'm not bothered either way BUT if I wanted to use the dog I'd like to make my choice on more than a few peoples say-so........wouldn't you? :thumbs:

youre right there seems to be all gorgers blowing this dog up for their mate check profiles they are all mates maybe their on commision :drinks:

nice mutt still not worth the stud price unproven ...... didnt it kill a few hares over here a week or so after the bad snow ???

Do you have a dog that could kill that many after snow????Or do the ones that are doing the crabbing have a dog that has killed has many as that dog last year????

Everyone always goes on about the stud fee but people go pay £300 £400 for a pup at 8 weeks.

where have i crabbed the dog ?

Your saying it killed all its hares after the snow so must have been easy?????So ask you again you have dog that could kill the hares that dog has?????

i have a dog that can kill hares but that is illegal here in england :tongue2: did it or did it not kill the hares the week after we had 6 weeks of bad snow???? im not doubting the dog is a good un but think alot of people have jumped on the wagon to early with this dog thats all especially with the stud fee's that dog could jack this season its only a young dog .... what happend with testing a dog for a few seasons before considering them for stud

nice mutt still not worth the stud price unproven ...... didnt it kill a few hares over here a week or so after the bad snow ???

Do you have a dog that could kill that many after snow????Or do the ones that are doing the crabbing have a dog that has killed has many as that dog last year????

Everyone always goes on about the stud fee but people go pay £300 £400 for a pup at 8 weeks.

where have i crabbed the dog ?

Your saying it killed all its hares after the snow so must have been easy?????So ask you again you have dog that could kill the hares that dog has?????

i have a dog that can kill hares but that is illegal here in england :tongue2: did it or did it not kill the hares the week after we had 6 weeks of bad snow???? im not doubting the dog is a good un but think alot of people have jumped on the wagon to early with this dog thats all especially with the stud fee's that dog could jack this season its only a young dog .... what happend with testing a dog for a few seasons before considering them for stud

they wont answer these damn questions and there is no smoke witout a fire