JM Lucas

lucas is looking well :thumbs: its sad when a man with a top class animal puts on pics and people start crabbing about it, as for stud fees i personaly have paid in advance for a service from lucas,he will be serving one of my proven bithes late june and im looking forward to this litter coming, :thumbs:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick of havn,t to come on here and say the same things again,1st. the dog is of huck to darky,huck is of english fly to alec mcveigh hope,m/qinn bred fly said it of foxy/blaze, and alec dog of iris

cheaper ads here than in countrymans weekly another set up among mates sad when it comes to this

dont know the man or the dog people like you annoy me crabbing the dog and you havnt seen it run i think your blowing smoke up your own ass its never been on here its a quid to get a linning from him

Posted Images

Huck dam is English fly ( foxy x blaze ) .

Hope As got willie toughs sooner in her .

Want any more info conact gorger he owns the dog

foxy was never lined to a dog called blaze mate, english fly was seagull x cruise

Good topic always get w*nkers on them tommy

they are always the same ones doing the slabbering mate, :thumbs:

One runs big white hares in Scotland that are a joke (think jm killed 21 in one day could be wrong) and the other one last time he seen a dog he brought it home from the bar.

• Like 1

Good topic always get w*nkers on them tommy

they are always the same ones doing the slabbering mate, :thumbs:

One runs big white hares in Scotland that are a joke (think jm killed 21 in one day could be wrong) and the other one last time he seen a dog he brought it home from the bar.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

nice mutt still not worth the stud price unproven ...... didnt it kill a few hares over here a week or so after the bad snow ???

Do you have a dog that could kill that many after snow????Or do the ones that are doing the crabbing have a dog that has killed has many as that dog last year????

Everyone always goes on about the stud fee but people go pay £300 £400 for a pup at 8 weeks.

where have i crabbed the dog ?

I heard off a good source that the things this Lucas dog as done are EXTREMELEY exaggerated. :yes: £1000 a lining,is it really a surprise.

were does it say 1000 a lining or is that something EXTREMELEY exaggerated youve heard too

nice mutt still not worth the stud price unproven ...... didnt it kill a few hares over here a week or so after the bad snow ???

Do you have a dog that could kill that many after snow????Or do the ones that are doing the crabbing have a dog that has killed has many as that dog last year????

Everyone always goes on about the stud fee but people go pay £300 £400 for a pup at 8 weeks.

where have i crabbed the dog ?

Your saying it killed all its hares after the snow so must have been easy?????So ask you again you have dog that could kill the hares that dog has?????