JM Lucas

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick of havn,t to come on here and say the same things again,1st. the dog is of huck to darky,huck is of english fly to alec mcveigh hope,m/qinn bred fly said it of foxy/blaze, and alec dog of iris

cheaper ads here than in countrymans weekly another set up among mates sad when it comes to this

dont know the man or the dog people like you annoy me crabbing the dog and you havnt seen it run i think your blowing smoke up your own ass its never been on here its a quid to get a linning from him

Posted Images

Lads & Lasses of the coursing world , here a pic of :

LUCAS ( HUCK X HOPE ).

True Opinions on the dog , if youve seem him run or know some one who as .

wouldnt mind seeing him in action

smart looking dog and if he is half as good as they say he is he is some animal .and ime one of those that think you dont have to match to be a top animal .not everyone that runs longears want to match their dogsome get enjoyment running their own dog in private or with a few freinds .just cos theres a wedge of money on it doesnt make it a better dog in my eyes .

• Like 1

Lads & Lasses of the coursing world , here a pic of :

LUCAS ( HUCK X HOPE ).

True Opinions on the dog , if youve seem him run or know some one who as .

cheaper ads here than in countrymans weekly another set up among mates sad when it comes to this :rolleyes:

• Like 3

nice mutt still not worth the stud price unproven ...... didnt it kill a few hares over here a week or so after the bad snow ???

Do you have a dog that could kill that many after snow????Or do the ones that are doing the crabbing have a dog that has killed has many as that dog last year????

Everyone always goes on about the stud fee but people go pay £300 £400 for a pup at 8 weeks.

We were talking & I asked for a pic of the dog he sent me 1 then he asked if I could post it up for him be because he doesn't have a clue how to , so he asked if I knew . Now everyone can see the dog now .

Huck dam is English fly ( foxy x blaze ) .

Hope As got willie toughs sooner in her .

nuttalls foxy, if it was she was never put to blaze

Want any more info conact gorger he owns the dog

did gorger give you permisson to post this or did he tell you to

We were talking & I asked for a pic of the dog he sent me 1 then he asked if I could post it up for him be because he doesn't have a clue how to , so he asked if I knew . Now everyone can see the dog now .

cool down mate and take that poker outta your arse only askin a question