deben belt battry packs

I buy a new lamp n battry every year for lamping then get rid at the end of thee season this year I was goin to buy lithium but have heard people complaining about the problems theyve had with theirs so this year im thnking of trying a deben belt battry pack so do any of u guys use these if so what are they like

I buy a new lamp n battry every year for lamping then get rid at the end of thee season this year I was goin to buy lithium but have heard people complaining about the problems theyve had with theirs so this year im thnking of trying a deben belt battry pack so do any of u guys use these if so what are they like

had 1 myself not very good 2 many wires and fuses keep f**king up al the time

i always used the belt packs up until the middle of last season. the only problem i found is after a bit of use the connectors from the batteries to the lamp came apart easy (nothing a bit of tape couldnt sort out)

i brought a lithium battery middle of last season and also had problems with the connector on the battery. (again nothing a bit of tape couldnt sort out) after using the lithium baterry i wouldnt use any other now.

Is that the only problem u had we the lithium mate the battery connection what size would u think id need for say a variable striker out for around for hours

what size bulb will you useing mate.

my battery is 14 amp hour but i only use a 30 watt bulb, it hasnt gone flat on me yet. having said that ive only been out long enough to carch 36 rabbits which as been my best night out with the battery so far and it was still fine.

Edited by trigger2

Is that the only problem u had we the lithium mate the battery connection what size would u think id need for say a variable striker out for around for hours

what size bulb will you useing mate.

my battery is 14 amp hour but i only use a 30 watt bulb, it hasnt gone flat on me yet. having said that ive only been out long enough to carch 36 rabbits but it was still fine.

just 1hr then :whistling: ive got a 14 with a 100 and i get 3 /4 hrs but not a constant :thumbs: and ive got a deben 17 ah battery that i carnt give a way for free..

I use hundred watt but I usualy have the beam turnd [bANNED TEXT] down unless doin big fields mate weres the cheapest place for lithium cos they vary frm shop to shop

i dont know mate i always use a shop local to me.