Summer Stroll

Out this evening for a stroll with woods of here with just wondering what you guys think of this cross beagle/labrador X welsh hound/collie.

Here's a few pic's......

011.jpg

Marking one we run in.....

013.jpg

End result was good bolted and retrieved by young bullx vixon and cub

020.jpg

I think this hound is a good cross

ATB

YOU PAIR OF b*****ds,I BET IT WAS THE BEST HUNT AND MARK YOU TWO WILL EVER SEE, AND A KI LL AT THE END OF IT,TELL ME, DID HE STOP ON THE WH ISTLE :whistling:WHAT GOES AROUND ,COMES AROUND :gunsmilie:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thought it would take long, lol. I know they'll never stop at the whistle mate. And yes im sure he will provide us with some good hunting in time to come, wouldnt expect anything less from your hounds mate. I guess i best be on my gaurd this season then and hide from that camera of yours lol ;)

YOU PAIR OF b*****ds,I BET IT WAS THE BEST HUNT AND MARK YOU TWO WILL EVER SEE, AND A KI LL AT THE END OF IT,TELL ME, DID HE STOP ON THE WH ISTLE :whistling:WHAT GOES AROUND ,COMES AROUND :gunsmilie:

JUST WONDERED IF YOU KNEW WHO'S JUDGING THE 'CROSSBRED MINI HOUND CLASS' AT THE SHOW MATE?

YOU ARE MATE,BOWLER ON AS WELL AS A FULL SUIT,I HOPE ITS A VERY HOT DAY,LOL :icon_redface:

absolutely spiffing, we'll discuss the fee over some Pimms in the beer tent - i expect a big entry as people now realise this is the next big thing.

toodle pip Huntsman.

YOU ARE MATE,BOWLER ON AS WELL AS A FULL SUIT,I HOPE ITS A VERY HOT DAY,LOL :icon_redface:

absolutely spiffing, we'll discuss the fee over some Pimms in the beer tent - i expect a big entry as people now realise this is the next big thing.

toodle pip Huntsman.

Save some pimm's for me spindolero, and we can disscuss next years breeding program aswell. :victory: