tor of dart moor saluki any one any pic,s

hear you go ..............

thank,s mate i was doing a bit of a search but found nothing didnt look long right enough lol i the guy,s i was talking to were saying mine was like the stuff from him just wanted to see what he was like or if anyone had dog,s with him in the line :thumbs: thank,s riohog :thumbs:
  • 3 months later...

Thanks a lot for that don't have that many pics of dad, an tor was a great dog i remember going out with dad lamping when i was younger i was gutted when dad sold him an when i asked why he said he just could not bear to see him get old an die, this pic was taken in okehampton,devon in the fields behind are house

yeah pretty sure he went to ireland along with a white bitch dad had at the time aswell cant remember what she was called its hard to remember but it would bin about 15,16 years ago, i have got few more pics of tor with dad (dave bird) aswell ill try scan them in an put them on soon

yeah pretty sure he went to ireland along with a white bitch dad had at the time aswell cant remember what she was called its hard to remember but it would bin about 15,16 years ago, i have got few more pics of tor with dad (dave bird) aswell ill try scan them in an put them on soon

Thanks seen him when he came over and the bitch yea talk about aswell .Im fairly sure their was a good few pups breed from him over here .What age would he have been when he came over and what age was the bitch yer dad got a good price for them at the time or so i heard :thumbs: