new member = dave goodall

hi lads / ladys came across this site after reading a post on the rapid 7 forums i own a 1 off custom rapid but in to all hunting was in to a lot more befor hunting with dogs was banned on my way to owning more ferrets once there ready to leave looking forward to reading all your info looks a great site and as with many the sites u lads seem to look out for each other atvb dave goodall pic of my rapid added

IMAG0011.jpg

Edited by dave goodall

cheers mate built it my self from a few diffrent guns only the block is theoben standerd everything else is custom ie fx air tube leupy bsa barrel steven b stock shoots aswell as it looks :gunsmilie:

Edited by dave goodall

cheers mate built it my self from a few diffrent guns only the block is theoben standerd everything else is custom ie fx air tube leupy bsa barrel steven b stock shoots aswell as it looks :gunsmilie:

i bet it does. is it FAC REQUIRING?

also do you have any vids of it in action or could you do one? :big_boss:

its sub 12 - 177 i havnt any vids but will be attending the rapid 7 owners meet in a few weeks where all been well some videos will be taken on the ranges set up will post when there done to be fair theres alot of great looking rapids about and some very skilled tuners about very willing to help with the setting up of others guns ive had alot of help with it from the likes of phild nutshot and kevg all gods in the rapid world thats a nice looking rifle u have too tom-parieCS

Edited by dave goodall

this is the a silencer of the same desighn on a lad i knows 50ftlb .25 rapid

so u can imagine how quiet mine is with it on by only thing u here is crack of the pellets hitting home great for places u need to be quiet ;) only rreal shame is there not really made any more apart from the odd one hes moved on to shrouds now Edited by dave goodall