are they fast enough

to be honest i recon its all down to fitness esspecialy in the 1st crosses this said some simply cannot run properly full stop where as others fly obviously its down to which it throws to if your lucky youll get the attributes of both regards

Guest ryan161

yes mate should be i have a 1 cross bull hound bitch 24tts and she takes them ns

single handed they wont left every single 1 mate but what dog will they will left most

well mine dose mate atb :thumbs:

Edited by ryan161

well went out with a mate who had 1x 2nd gen the other day, if you still class it as a 1x which they are really. it was fast i though for a bullxgrey, well fast for rabbits and pre ban fox. My pup which is 3/8 bull 5/8 grey was a bigger type dog, and just a bit slower of the mark, but as fast when on the go :thumbs: .I suppose with a straight 1x bullgrey, its what it throws to the bull or grey, but 2nd gen 1xs and 3/8 bull 5/8 grey's are alot faster than what they look :yes:

i just lost a sal/gray x 3/8 5/8 bull gray an that was very fast off the mark got a good race vid i try put up and nout wood last long infrunt of her

:whistling: the bitch in the avatar

Edited by dpb82uk