small bull cross

hi all i have a bull x bitch 9/10 muth old she 20 1/2" tts i was told she wood mybe make 22" has any one got small bull xs with on whippet in them if so haw do they work on rabbits and bigger stuf and any pics wood be good thanks

post-15230-0-63423300-1306617619_thumb.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice looking dog

I got a half cross brindle dog.He's 22" to shoulder.By far its the best bull x iv owned.(n iv ad a few)lol.My [bANNED TEXT] got a bull wippet dog 20".They both show bigger bull x's every time we go ou

a couple more of her

Posted Images

hi mate i had a bull bitch we think she had whippet a bit back

in the blood line she only made 22tts great on rabbit started

out good on the red coat but then didnt like the sharp end

at all she also lacked the pace a bit.had to pts to get new

in to bring on for next season but its really in the dog

and what heart she has for the game all the best mate.

The brindle dog in this pic stands 23 inch 2 shoulder n is shithot on rabbit n the bigger stuff, his dam is even smaller at 22inch n puts them big bullxs 2 shame everytime we use her! if its got the [bANNED TEXT] mind set shud turn into a very handy dog

post-61932-0-58351100-1306620520_thumb.jpg

I have a collie whippet x bull greyhound stands at 22" good little rabbitin dog not 2 great on the long ears but can catch them, but loves the bigger stuff real strong dog pre ban obv :thumbs:

Thats the only thing mine lacks on a bit of pace but it makes up on it we prey drive dunt kno [bANNED TEXT] its beaten!

I have a tiny bullx bitch she is roughly 22" also. Not worked her yet as she's not a year old until September. I also have her brother here and he is hitting 27" and was 2" shorter than her when I got them. She is fast and quick off the mark. She doesn't have the top end my salukix has but she easily has plenty of speed for rabbits etc she almost keeps up when they are playing in the field but you never see a dogs true speed until they are focused and chasing prey. I imagine she will be better than my saluki x on rabbits as she can turn much faster than he can. She's never going to be a racer but if thats what I wanted I would have got a greyhound.