Yes I have judged spanyard for s irwin I judged lurchers by you you would not no your arse from your elbow all you are is a Internet hunter were you at the show to see what was going on with the stewards and the judges ? No you were else were so don't talk shit ashole

you cant be calling spaniard an asshole, he did choose the Kings of Leon at Slane castle over the lurcher show at Moira it make him a bit of a looser but he is not an asshole I hope Paco got a good view of the Stage at Slane and done some crowd surfing.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There would have been no more terriers present no matter who was judging, terriers are falling away at all the shows. And another thing you've got to remember Toasty, nobody makes you go to these show

For All Concerned,   This is Justin Hill on behalf Gilford Terrier & Lurcher Club.   There seems to be a small number of people with complaints about our show in Moira - I am going to respond

to many lads take it serious and for what a rosette and cup as has been said its a day out for like minded lads for a bit of crack and a yarn or 2 and if you win you win and if you lose well tough tit

Everything that I have said is true is it not I don't have to tell lies it's there for all to see if anyone thinks there is something going on WELL that's up to them to think that is THERE something going ON ???? If not you have nothing to worry about then ALL EVERY ONE WANTS IS FAIRPLAY X

Well i have nothing to worry about then

Yeah you do, I might steal your wee bitch cos she is a cracker :whistling: between her and the Maverick dog of F.Ds they must have dominated every show in the north and a few in the south.

I have little interest in showing terriers or the judging of them but I will say the Lurcher judge at Moira was clearly a proper lurcher man and he placed my bitch 2nd and 3rd in two classes he was very careful in his checking of her and noticed some details many would have overlooked I say I will have her in top order for the next show and she should make the final. I can only say the turn out of dogs was down and there is a recession also I think all lurcher and terrier shows should be held on a Sunday too many are working now on saturdays and need the money. I helped out at the mourne show as Tnago is my mate but he makes all the calls and he is a good judge of a lurcher or whippet in my opinion. But he is more than capable of speaking for himself. Well done to the Gilford lads running a show in difficult times.

Yes I have judged spanyard for s irwin I judged lurchers by you you would not no your arse from your elbow all you are is a Internet hunter were you at the show to see what was going on with the stewards and the judges ? No you were else were so don't talk shit ashole

you cant be calling spaniard an asshole, he did choose the Kings of Leon at Slane castle over the lurcher show at Moira it make him a bit of a looser but he is not an asshole I hope Paco got a good view of the Stage at Slane and done some crowd surfing.

Dont worry about it skinny even my father called me an asshole , The kings of leon are cheats too ! Ive been slaging the s*it out of them on their website since i got back. yes ive f**k all else to do!!

• Like 1

Lol so you say ? So here's how it's played out j duke judges moira and puts up tango then onto ballylough tango judges and you win then j duke partner also wins Tracy gill with the gilford man in the ring with tango did you all not stay down there together ???? Then onto moira again gilford man in the ring again with the lurcher judge who wins ? Need I say more ? Yes I do guess who wins whippet pups ? You got it j duke is it a conspiricey who Iam I to say that BUT YOU NO wHAT YOU ARE ALL LIKE A BUNCH OF BANANAS YOUR ALL BENT AS f**k

THE bloke that judged the whippets at Tangos show placed john McStay best whippet The thing is the same fella had his whippet placed best in show the week before at the whippet club by guess who? BY JOHN McSTAY

Everything that I have said is true is it not I don't have to tell lies it's there for all to see if anyone thinks there is something going on WELL that's up to them to think that is THERE something going ON ???? If not you have nothing to worry about then ALL EVERY ONE WANTS IS FAIRPLAY X

Well i have nothing to worry about then

Yeah you do, I might steal your wee bitch cos she is a cracker :whistling: between her and the Maverick dog of F.Ds they must have dominated every show in the north and a few in the south.

I have little interest in showing terriers or the judging of them but I will say the Lurcher judge at Moira was clearly a proper lurcher man and he placed my bitch 2nd and 3rd in two classes he was very careful in his checking of her and noticed some details many would have overlooked I say I will have her in top order for the next show and she should make the final. I can only say the turn out of dogs was down and there is a recession also I think all lurcher and terrier shows should be held on a Sunday too many are working now on saturdays and need the money. I helped out at the mourne show as Tnago is my mate but he makes all the calls and he is a good judge of a lurcher or whippet in my opinion. But he is more than capable of speaking for himself. Well done to the Gilford lads running a show in difficult times.

you would'nt make it out of Ballyer alive gunsmilie.giftongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.gif

Guest jackpot

Lol so you say ? So here's how it's played out j duke judges moira and puts up tango then onto ballylough tango judges and you win then j duke partner also wins Tracy gill with the gilford man in the ring with tango did you all not stay down there together ???? Then onto moira again gilford man in the ring again with the lurcher judge who wins ? Need I say more ? Yes I do guess who wins whippet pups ? You got it j duke is it a conspiricey who Iam I to say that BUT YOU NO wHAT YOU ARE ALL LIKE A BUNCH OF BANANAS YOUR ALL BENT AS f**k

What I want to know is, how can this man spout all this shite and drive a lorry at the same time?????

It was you that was doing all the talking to the judge it was you that he said to what you think or is it just me that heard him say it the guy in the terrier ring was not just as bad as you learn to stay out of the ring when you next run a show then I won't need to let you no what you are doing wrong

It was you that was doing all the talking to the judge it was you that he said to what you think or is it just me that heard him say it the guy in the terrier ring was not just as bad as you learn to stay out of the ring when you next run a show then I won't need to let you no what you are doing wrong

Fairplay...Your taking it all to heart man...Just like you, I keep badly bred, three legged, one eyed pot lickers that only once have won 1st place in the 3 legged class when they where the only dog entered, but dont take it too seriously, your just upsetting yourself. :victory:

well fairplay where do i start,it seems your quite the expert on all the goings on at the shows in ireland.since you know every problem with everyone elses shows you should run won and it should be perfect.everyone knows who i am so why dont you say who you are,i won moira two years ago with a working saluki lurcher i beat a terrier in the final to do it at that time i didnt know the gilford lads personally.they asked me to judge ballinlough for them last year and i did,i traveled down with them and stayed in the local the night before.at the show i judged the bottom of the lead all day and the ring stewart was i davidson no big deal there.the champion whippet on the day was t gills dog and yes they are friends of mine but on the day it was the best dog in the ring so it won.any of the whippet owners i spoke to on the day agreed .the lurcher final was between lurcher 330s bitch and maverick i know the owner but ill not put someones name on the web as i dont know if they are on here.on the day anyone will contest i had a hard choice between them with the bitch taking it being slightly harder condition and i mean slightly at the time i didnt know lurcher 330 to talk to.later in the year the 32 counties was judged by a lad that is on here from england and the same two were in the final with maverick taking the trophy. if im asked to judge dogs at a show that is what i do wether i know the owner or not is imaterial to me.its funny how at the time of ballinlough there was no complaints on the job i did and i think there has actually been a few people praise it since but they must be wrong.why not offer to judge a show to a few of ther organizers if youre that well versed in dogs youd be great.BAD LOSSER theres a rare find on here :blink:

Guest ladyjane

Fairplay, I've just read all your posts and I know who you are! You went on at me on saturday about the stewards in the rings talking, you ranted about the judging at the 5 Nations last year, practically word for word like your posts about Foxgun Tom, I'm not stupid, nor are a lot of folk on here. I can abide most things, but not two faced arseholes, and you know I know!

Guest ladyjane

THE bloke that judged the whippets at Tangos show placed john McStay best whippet The thing is the same fella had his whippet placed best in show the week before at the whippet club by guess who? BY JOHN McSTAY

Pigsy,

Get your facts right, a black whippet bitch won overall whippet, I won't name the owner as I don't know if she's on here, I know that and I wasn't even there!

Pigsy,

Get your facts right, a black whippet bitch won overall whippet, I won't name the owner as I don't know if she's on here, I know that and I wasn't even there!

Apart from the debate about the showing , could any one put light on the subject of the racing ? A young lad won the whippet racing with a whippet called (Lady). when it came to giving out the prizes, he was told there was nothing for the winner of the whippet race there was a shortest of trophies ????? .He left with a small bag of pedro !!! while the over 23 and the unders got trophy,plaque, rossette and a big bag of food .. could anyone answer why this happened ?

Apart from the debate about the showing , could any one put light on the subject of the racing ? A young lad won the whippet racing with a whippet called (Lady). when it came to giving out the prizes, he was told there was nothing for the winner of the whippet race there was a shortest of trophies ????? .He left with a small bag of pedro !!! while the over 23 and the unders got trophy,plaque, rossette and a big bag of food .. could anyone answer why this happened ?