border terriers

There's probably loads of top workers :whistling: on the way or ready to go but you either need to plan a bank job or start saving your pennies because the people who want to see the border preserved as a working breed still charge the same as the show/pet breeders. I love borders but got forced financially into other breeds by the greedy feckers when my old dog was ready for replacement :thumbdown:

yeah i know what you mean, i love them to and in my experience with them they are great for exactly what i do. i would breed my own bitch but she is four now and they say that there is more likely to b problems for a first litter at this age. as she is irreplacable im not taking the chance.

yeah i know what you mean, i love them to and in my experience with them they are great for exactly what i do. i would breed my own bitch but she is four now and they say that there is more likely to b problems for a first litter at this age. as she is irreplacable im not taking the chance.

i always thought 4 onwards was a good enough age!! by that stage you should have a brave idea whether or not shes worth breeding from etc!!!

i have a litter due in 3 weeks... am in meath in ireland.. if you genuine working lad i give you a pup.. call me 00353879372891.. keith robertson..

your first post on the site and your offering a pup for free!! theres not many like you about pal :thumbs:

i have a litter due in 3 weeks... am in meath in ireland.. if you genuine working lad i give you a pup.. call me 00353879372891.. keith robertson..

:icon_eek: not often hear of pups being given nowadays and certainly not to a complete stranger :notworthy:

be ready for all the phone calls and PMs wanting a free pup to be sold on no doubt! :big_boss:

• Like 1

I hear the same thing six plus something about the hips getting brittle but if you breed once [bANNED TEXT] young they take shape and you can breed when it's older this to me seems like a catch 22 because why whuld you want to breed a young dog wats not proven on the chance it makes a good un .or why

Do you want to breed your best worker at an eldery age on the chance it culd hurt her I think give them plenty of work till they five and only if you need offspring to carry your line on breed one maybe two litters off the chosen worker keep what you want and cull and bury or castrate and give away the rest that's wat I think but I don't no much :thumbs:

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY BORDERS ARE SOLD FOR SO MUCH :blink: DO THEY COOK THE DINNER & PAY THE BILLS ??? OR SOMETHING :icon_eek::icon_eek:

i think you can blame "wizard of oz" "something about mary", tv adverts and soaps. there turning up on tv more and more now

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY BORDERS ARE SOLD FOR SO MUCH :blink: DO THEY COOK THE DINNER & PAY THE BILLS ??? OR SOMETHING :icon_eek::icon_eek:

i think you can blame "wizard of oz" "something about mary", tv adverts and soaps. there turning up on tv more and more now

you can also blame the many folk willing to pay the money for them.

IF people stuck together and refused to pay £500-£700 for a pup, breeders would have no choice but to drop their prices!

Guest eastmids

because the people who want to see the border preserved as a working breed still charge the same as the show/pet breeders. :thumbdown:

spot on,i,ll never own one,thanks f""" for buck/ breay and all the rest of them.

Balme walls sausages