TO much exercise, pup,

this is another one he was about 5 to 6 months old, walked every day, encouraged to get his nose down, and get used of all the obstacles, the countryside will throw up in front of him at some time or another, I encouraged him to hunt to hunt, and run around FREE, this pup never LAY down on a walk or after a run about, He naturaly, jumped over fallen trees and over ditches, Recall, and retrieving, reward after good deeds, all the walks, was around the forests, and river banks, open to the public,

kesh5months005.jpg

• Like 1

He is about 9 months in this one, an average walk for me with this pup was minimum a couple of miles, when he was 12 weeks old, and up to 4 miles when he was 5 months old, after 5 months we would walk every day a minimum, 4 to 5 miles, early morning, and every evening we would walk at least

one to two miles every night, on the pavement and road, I am retired a pensioner, walking keeps me going + the interest in the development of the pup

keshcaravansite007.jpg

• Like 1

this one I think was taken when he was 11 months old he has lifted his first, rabbit,in daylight, done his Lap of honour with it and eventually carried back

within 10 yards of me, he started jumping fences, about 2 months back,now his hunting life is only in its infant school days, he will be ready for this back end, the bike will be next about August, (((to much exercise, his engine room has never been revved up as yet, only in cruise, controll,

great feet and can turn on a Tanner, = 5pence piece

009.jpg