hi ya folks

well a bit of bad news came my way this morning so i and putting the feelers out about my 2 guns now one is a hw77k 22 she is looking old and tired but still shoots true to the mark IMAG0302.jpg

IMAG0301.jpg

IMAG0300.jpg

the pictures of the hw77k 22 i said she looks old and tired which is very true but she shoots just fine she would be ideal if some one want to re blue her or spray the action black as there isn't any pitting on her it's just wear on the underlever and barrel were the bluing has

worn off

i am looking for £130.00 all in on her a simmons 3x9x50 scope leather sling and dampa mount

i need the cash ASAP putting into my bamk this includes postage which i checked is £27.00

if you want the gun please pm me as it will come through to my email to let me know any concerns of buying this gun please feel free to ask anyone on my posts or friends as i have never scammed anyone or lied about any gun i have sold and i have sold a good few trust me

most people on here know me to and either have been to my house or i have posted the gun to them

please let me know asap

all the best

shay

There you go.

Who ever was looking at that Westlake or Hatstand piece of shit.

Buy this gun which will shoot vermin humainly and it will last as long as you want to use it. Even use it, give it a clean up and and flog it for more than you're buying it for in a couple of years.

Bargain how ever you look at it.

The seller is known and trusted on here so even that doubt can be dispelled.

f**k, I've nearly talked myself into buying it lol.

If i hadnt of just spent a fortune on the ranger id of had this, who ever buys this will be buying from a genuine, honest seller, shay is a top bloke and will deliver exactly what is stated, buy yourself a bargain spring lovers.

Atb peter

hi ya lads

thank you all for the nice comments and your honestly all true gent

and like i said the gun is looking old but anyone is more than welcome to pop over the farm and try it

steviegeeza i pm'd you my number buddy give me a call please pal

shay

hi ya folks

the gun is now sold to dogsbollock58

great bloke to chat to and after the phone call very pleased with the new home she is going to :thumbs:

just awaiting payment

and the address

so she can be sent off

thanks for looking lads and for the nice comments to

all the best shay

hi ya folks

the gun is now sold to dogsbollock58

great bloke to chat to and after the phone call very pleased with the new home she is going to :thumbs:

just awaiting payment

and the address

so she can be sent off

thanks for looking lads and for the nice comments to

all the best shay

hi, is sale completed??

hi mate had the hw77 gun today excelent condiction what a bargain, and a very nice person to deal with aaaaaaaaaaa11111111111 the man is a credit to hunting life wish thay are hall like shay ,you are a credit matey thank you very much mark let us know how you get off on your new esate happy hunting thank matey

hi mate had the hw77 gun today excelent condiction what a bargain, and a very nice person to deal with aaaaaaaaaaa11111111111 the man is a credit to hunting life wish thay are hall like shay ,you are a credit matey thank you very much mark let us know how you get off on your new esate happy hunting thank matey

hi ya mark

as the same for you buddy your a true gent and a top bloke to chat to and sell to buddy i give 110% for mark(dogsbllocks58) and a true gent and a credit to the huntinglife forum i will have no doubt dealing with mark again

shay