football transfers (summer 2011)

ins = jamie carragher

steven gerrard

kenny dalglish

outs = anderson

gibson

scholes

that should see us to number 20 :thumbs:

keep dreaming mate the first two would never leave and kennys retired :feck: :feck: :laugh:

:laugh: quality mate :laugh: you kunt :feck:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Liverpool, purchases:1.Aguero, same manager as maxi, spotted in liverpool last week, boyhood liverpool fan.   2. Eden Hazard, belgian winger, the best young talent in europe supposedly.   3.Young,

think he still got shares ,he our chairmen ,a american ownes us now ellis shore bought the drumiville consortuim out which quinny was 1 of them ,also got the main labour mp ed milliaban as vise chairman :blink: had a poor second half of the season hoping for better 1 next season with some top players and no injurys :wallbash:

ins = jamie carragher

steven gerrard

kenny dalglish

outs = anderson

gibson

scholes

keep dreaming mate the first two would never leave and kennys retired :feck: :feck: :laugh:

:laugh: thought you would like that one mate :laugh: :laugh: i bet you would have either of the first two over owen tho??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

think he still got shares ,he our chairmen ,a american ownes us now ellis shore bought the drumiville consortuim out which quinny was 1 of them ,also got the main labour mp ed milliaban as vise chairman :blink: had a poor second half of the season hoping for better 1 next season with some top players and no injurys :wallbash:

:laugh: :laugh: never knew ed was there mate!!! but you should be ok :thumbs: you want to touch wood you keep hold of gyan imo he is one of the best strikers in the prem, that goal against england was top drawer!!! keep him and your season will be alot better :thumbs:

As a West Ham fan...

OUTS

1.Goalkeepers

2.Defenders

3.Midfielders

4.Strikers

5.Substitutes

INS

1.Anyone

2.Anyone

3.Anyone

4.Anyone

5.Anyone

surely you would keep parker tho gnash :hmm: :hmm: he has tried his hardest for you to stay up this year and deserves some credit from his own :thumbs:

ins = jamie carragher

steven gerrard

kenny dalglish

outs = anderson

gibson

scholes

:laugh: thought you would like that one mate :laugh: :laugh: i bet you would have either of the first two over owen tho??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

id of had gerrard in a fecking flash mate :thumbs: not carragher tho,im not doubting he's a good player,but he's never been world class :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: never knew ed was there mate!!! but you should be ok :thumbs: you want to touch wood you keep hold of gyan imo he is one of the best strikers in the prem, that goal against england was top drawer!!! keep him and your season will be alot better :thumbs:

we will do well 2 keep hold of him and get someone up with him cause frazier campbell out for most of next season ,2 good things 2 come of last season was the 3-1 against chelsea and signing of gyan 2 bad things the newcastle hammering and selling bent :wallbash:p.s also that goal against yous when turner touch it back 2 the keeper when tores scored :censored:

surely you would keep parker tho gnash :hmm: :hmm: he has tried his hardest for you to stay up this year and deserves some credit from his own :thumbs:

Id keep Parker and the young academy boys....and let the rest go,but realistically we,ve just got to cash in we cant expect Parker,Green,Cole,Bridge and a few others to stay......just as long as we keep the youngsters.

ins = jamie carragher

steven gerrard

kenny dalglish

outs = anderson

gibson

scholes

:laugh: thought you would like that one mate :laugh: i bet you would have either of the first two over owen tho??? :thumbs:

id of had gerrard in a fecking flash mate :thumbs: not carragher tho,im not doubting he's a good player,but he's never been world class :thumbs:

f**k me thats hard to answer to a manc :laugh: i no what your saying mate but he would die for us and literally thats what makes him so good for US but agree if like rio he got passed around the passion might not be there?? but who knows all i know is liverpool got a bargin having had his services for so long :thumbs: he is a legend in my eyes :notworthy:

one thing is i do know tho is that he talks alot of sense :D :D

Arsenal : ins - wright phillips

yaya toure (not gona happen)

benzema

gary cahill

shay given

outs - chamahk

bendter

rosicky

schillacci

almunia

A think wengers time shud be up aswell soon , and i would take 50-60 mill for cesc which they should try to bring in iniesta as part of the deal but ..............wengers a twat :thumbs:

not long now till the end of the season and the transfer window opens. i was just wondering who you would like to see in and out of your chosen club and why??? as some of you might be aware of i support liverpool :D :D so ill start the ball rolling :thumbs:

INS

1.. ashley young as i feel he could make the left side of our team his own, only 25-26 and i think he is going stale at villa so a move to anfield could do him good :thumbs:

2.. matt jarvis. he has had a good season at wolves earning an england call up and at 24 would be another much needed, pacy winger in the squad :thumbs:

3.. romelu lukaka only 17 but a real powerhouse striker banging in the goals in belguim :thumbs:

4.. charlie adam i think he is quality and got the one touch passes we missed since xabi left!! we nearly got him in jan and hope we dont miss out this time :thumbs:

5.. andres d'alessandro he is a left footed attacking midfielder who has just turned 30 but i think he would suit liverpool down to tee!!!! aggressive and good dribbler of the ball with gerrard out regular at the min he would be good back up plus adding something different :thumbs:

OUTS

poulsen,ngog,aurelio,lucas,konchesky :thumbs:

Charlie Adam......... Lol

To be honest if Lennon stays and on his choices this season he should do well in bringing others to the club, he obviously has a decent eye for players.

But I am praying every night when I go to bed that samaras will get tae f**k!!!!!!

A good football passing defender is a must for the hoops and I'd like to see a top goal keeper added to the club as well.

why the lol mate :hmm: :hmm:

Now I know he has had a cracking season down there but he was the laughing stock at rangers. Celtic fans wanted him to stay...... Lol

Al stick my neck out and say they he will be a one season wonder, never to be heard of again! Which is a shame because I'd love to see a Scotsman taking the epl by storm and to see all the Huns crying for giving him away way to cheap. Time will tell but I don't think he would be Liverpool class.

tbh mate id never heard of him untill this season but he is only young and was nominated for player of the year so cant be that bad lol does he play regular for the tartan army??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

Yes mate he is a regular 'now' for the tartan army because of his outstanding season with Blackpool......and credit where its due i want him to start too as he has played really well and deserves to be there. Problem there is Darren Fletcher gets to play beside him and when he pulls on a Scotland top he turns into a right fanny....... :thumbdown:

Roebuck.......Samaras is one of these c**ts that never get injuries long term......another was that useless c**t McManus... :censored: countless times he'd be flattened in the box but yes "Big brave Mick" would get back to his feet and struggle on.......... :wallbash::wallbash:

I never mentioned before that Celtic must keep Kayal, Izzy and Hooper.......you can build a cracking team from that Base.... :thumbs: