beddie whippet pups?

sorry to steal the thread (saves me writing the same one) but ive been wondering the same thing, im after a beddy whippet for ferreting

Hi fellas,id add to the thread also by saying id provide the dam (bed x whippet x gry-)shes a short (Blue)smooth haired,2 year old and id love to cross her back to beddy lines to bring out some smashing ferreting/rabbiting pups....all but 2 off her litter came out beddy type broken haired workers just she and her one sister came out very smooth and blue like a beefed up keener version of those "Laguna Whippets"--shes good on all ground and is fantastic with both fur or feather and will take more than is asked of her during the day...wont work her nights as shes too bloody fast and would smash herself up easily if following something too fast. :cry: ....... any lads knowing of a nice sire 3-4yr old working beddy local to county durham could reply direct to this post or add as a friend and mention the beddy subject :boogie: ....a pup could be heading your way as soon as my girl is ready and in season again lads...cheers and all the best on looking for a pup mate........cracker dogs to work with....my 1st and best dog in the daytime....highest prey drive ive seen bar the collie and saluki grey crosses on here....atb.... :thumbs:

sorry to steal the thread (saves me writing the same one) but ive been wondering the same thing, im after a beddy whippet for ferreting

Hi fellas,id add to the thread also by saying id provide the dam (bed x whippet x gry-)shes a short (Blue)smooth haired,2 year old and id love to cross her back to beddy lines to bring out some smashing ferreting/rabbiting pups....all but 2 off her litter came out beddy type broken haired workers just she and her one sister came out very smooth and blue like a beefed up keener version of those "Laguna Whippets"--shes good on all ground and is fantastic with both fur or feather and will take more than is asked of her during the day...wont work her nights as shes too bloody fast and would smash herself up easily if following something too fast. :cry: ....... any lads knowing of a nice sire 3-4yr old working beddy local to county durham could reply direct to this post or add as a friend and mention the beddy subject :boogie: ....a pup could be heading your way as soon as my girl is ready and in season again lads...cheers and all the best on looking for a pup mate........cracker dogs to work with....my 1st and best dog in the daytime....highest prey drive ive seen bar the collie and saluki grey crosses on here....atb.... :thumbs:

My Mate has a beddy-whippet first cross he might put over your bitch . its a real machine to never seen a smaller breed of lurcher do as much damage as this dog has