yesterday my 2 lurchers started fighting it was only short but now 1 of them has a massive lump under his bottom jaw and one twice that sise on troact i have giving him a few shots of betamox and a few antibyotics i was out wit him during the night and it was like he was biting his tounge so i washed his mouth wit warm water and he was fine but when i went out this morning i opened his mouth and this time it was like he was holding his tounge back as far as he can to the back of his mouth i rang my vet and told him wat happened and told him i was giving him betamox and antirobe if he gets any worse bring him down ,, now he not getting worse but i am worried about the way he is holding his tounge any one aye experince wit this sort of injury that could give me some advice thanks for reading lads and lasses

Could be a saliva gland affected. Might need draining by a vet.

his tounge is back to normal and swelling is going down but there is a lot of saliva coming from the mouth a brown green colour which i think could be the betamox starting to work he also up on his feet alot more ill keep an eye on him trough the night and if its not any better ill ring vet again thanks for advice ill say it to vet about gland affected thanks skykat