vasectomised hob

had my own hob done a wee while back there, the vet didn't seem a 100% about his work, it was only the second one he'ld done and now both jills look full to the brim, 99% sure its just Phantoms but just out of curiosity, has this happened to anyone?

had my own hob done a wee while back there, the vet didn't seem a 100% about his work, it was only the second one he'ld done and now both jills look full to the brim, 99% sure its just Phantoms but just out of curiosity, has this happened to anyone?

stock up on ferrit food mate

Had my Hob done last year cost me about £90 the vet ran some test and when it came back a week later it showed that it had only half worked so he whet back in and loss one of his balls at no extra cost to me. He still is a full hob and will knock my jill out of season but with no kits a few weeks later

Hob snipped. Left 8 weeks before being put near the jill. Kits born friday! At least the vet gave a refund when I told him!

vet should have told you to keep apart for at least 3 months, the tubes can still hold sperm after the snip, and if a hob aint shagging anything, it stays there

and yes, tubes from snipped hobs can grow back/reattatch, one of mine did

A sure sighn that your jills will be having kits is, their winter fur falls out quick, this is usually in the last 2 weeks of their pregnancy, they will get a very short summer coat. :thumbs:

Edited by Blue one

Hob snipped. Left 8 weeks before being put near the jill. Kits born friday! At least the vet gave a refund when I told him!

vet should have told you to keep apart for at least 3 months, the tubes can still hold sperm after the snip, and if a hob aint shagging anything, it stays there

and yes, tubes from snipped hobs can grow back/reattatch, one of mine did

I was told 3 weeks by my vet. I left it over twice as long to be on the safe side.