Wheatens and Wheaten Crosses

It doesnt matter how their bred as long as they do their jobs well, in my opinon anyway. :whistling:

of course it matters how there bred,its all about the blood and the lines.

It just my opinion, but as long as it does what i want it to then it doesnt matter what it is.lol :big_boss:

well i am glad it matters to some of us.blood and lines is what producing top animals is all about imho :thumbs:

So what your saying is if it's not from known bloodlines then its shit?

dont put words in my mouth, what i am saying is why breed from unkown stuff when there are lines thats been going for a long time thats tryed and tested,if your happy with what you have on your yard good for you but some do care where and whats in there animals.

look there are two reasons why some stuff is unknown 1/ it's the biggest pile of shiite outside of a sewer farm and 2/ It's so good that it doesn't need it's name banded around by priicks that don't know what the fuuck they are seeing :thumbs:

As for wheatons I have one out of spiderpig he has grey, wheaton, saluki and bull blood do I give a fuuck???? No why?? because so far he's done exactly what I wanted and then some doubt he'll ever be a world beater but I guarantee he'll keep going no matter what is infront of him. He has the temperment of a saint and is so good with my 18 month old daughter I would ALMOST trust him 100% but most importantly he suits ME. Nuff said

YIS shroom

i would of kept the bit about spiderpigs wheaten quiet :laugh: didnt your dog walk from two :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh: he's still here so I reckon he hasn't walked yet :laugh: :laugh:

what ye mean ye reckon :blink: its your dog ffs, an remember your only fooling yaself :laugh:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hate to break this to you but YOU are on THE NET talking about hunting

If this bitch (fly) you don't think highly off why did you take pups out off her????

So that is one dog,im not doubting there is any chrisbullx,im saying is there is so few. So does chris hickling have ALL the breeding for the wheaten used or like my previous post says is this the equ

Posted Images

It doesnt matter how their bred as long as they do their jobs well, in my opinon anyway. :whistling:

It just my opinion, but as long as it does what i want it to then it doesnt matter what it is.lol :big_boss:

well i am glad it matters to some of us.blood and lines is what producing top animals is all about imho :thumbs:

dont put words in my mouth, what i am saying is why breed from unkown stuff when there are lines thats been going for a long time thats tryed and tested,if your happy with what you have on your yard good for you but some do care where and whats in there animals.

look there are two reasons why some stuff is unknown 1/ it's the biggest pile of shiite outside of a sewer farm and 2/ It's so good that it doesn't need it's name banded around by priicks that don't know what the fuuck they are seeing :thumbs:

As for wheatons I have one out of spiderpig he has grey, wheaton, saluki and bull blood do I give a fuuck???? No why?? because so far he's done exactly what I wanted and then some doubt he'll ever be a world beater but I guarantee he'll keep going no matter what is infront of him. He has the temperment of a saint and is so good with my 18 month old daughter I would ALMOST trust him 100% but most importantly he suits ME. Nuff said

YIS shroom

i would of kept the bit about spiderpigs wheaten quiet :laugh: didnt your dog walk from two :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh: he's still here so I reckon he hasn't walked yet :laugh: :laugh:

if it walks away and the dog watches it thats jacking :thumbs:

YIS shroom

if it walks away and the dog watches it thats jacking :thumbs:

don't know who's telling ya this like but I can promise it ain't true :laugh: no jackers in ma house :thumbs:

YIS shroom

what ye mean ye reckon :blink: its your dog ffs, an remember your only fooling yaself :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Theres some pure shite on here :laugh: ive got a wheaten cross and shes average at best to be honest and ive a pure wheaten dog hes ok i guess if hes not got the horn i watched that dog mount a bitch when it should of been getting stuck in only the other week :icon_redface: i can count the number of decent luchers ive had on 1 hand and 2 of them had wheaten in but to be fair they had more bull in there make up so cant fully praise the wheaten blood alone,the best wheaten ive seen i fetched the same time as the dog and i wrongly took the wrong one :doh: nevermind and all ye clowns on here that think just because its got wheaten or bull in it means feck all they all jack just as good as any other fecker,and the lad that thinks any mongrel will do deer your a minter you lad :laugh:

• Like 1

Theres some pure shite on here :laugh: ive got a wheaten cross and shes average at best to be honest and ive a pure wheaten dog hes ok i guess if hes not got the horn i watched that dog mount a bitch when it should of been getting stuck in only the other week :icon_redface: i can count the number of decent luchers ive had on 1 hand and 2 of them had wheaten in but to be fair they had more bull in there make up so cant fully praise the wheaten blood alone,the best wheaten ive seen i fetched the same time as the dog and i wrongly took the wrong one :doh: nevermind and all ye clowns on here that think just because its got wheaten or bull in it means feck all they all jack just as good as any other fecker,and the lad that thinks any mongrel will do deer your a minter you lad :laugh:

:laugh:

Love the way that people who don't even have running dogs or wheaten cross has so much to say about them(SAM).

THERE IS SHIT IN ALL BREEDS OFF LUCHERS.Why because people breed shit to shit and expect to get world beaters.Yes lines do count but not all the time because you don't use a sire or dam that people have heard off mines the lines shit????

Wheatens on par with whippets :toast: :toast: take you have never seen a working whippet or wheaten .There is a difference between a working dog and a show dog and if you don't know then get out off dogs and leave it to people who do.

Love the way that people who don't even have running dogs or wheaten cross has so much to say about them(SAM).

THERE IS SHIT IN ALL BREEDS OFF LUCHERS.Why because people breed shit to shit and expect to get world beaters.Yes lines do count but not all the time because you don't use a sire or dam that people have heard off mines the lines shit????

Wheatens on par with whippets :toast: :toast: take you have never seen a working whippet or wheaten .There is a difference between a working dog and a show dog and if you don't know then get out off dogs and leave it to people who do.

just because i dont own a dog dont mean i dont know about dogs ;) all i am saying is i have yet to see a good wheaten,and i have owned and seen a few.

This is one of sp pups at 9months the wheaten in them is the real deal.This is the first thing this pup ever seen anything.Straight in 100% got gripped by the face jaw to jaw thought of fxxk dog ruined.Nope straight back in and made the ribs look like flattened with a truck.sp has the right blood.

and heres the dam sp bitch

pups2weeks007.jpg

Edited by J Darcy

you love the sound of your own advice lol lol bet ye misses sleeps wae a blade under her pillow....one day just one day :feck: :feck: whippets are poo!!!