I was just wondering, if you where to buy a Bull x Pup and wanted it to do rabbits, what breeding would you be looking for? salukis grey, whippet, anyone have any good ideas of the best bull X people, dont be an idiot saying just get a lurcher or pure bread its just want too see opinions of which breeds of bull x can do rabbits, any pics etc would be brilliant thanks :D

:victory:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

seen some heavy bullx's catch rabbits, but did they do it well enuff to be called rabbits dogs........thats another question lol

i love the look of the racey types around maybe 2/8s 6/8's if thats possbie, like a smaller lurcher with abit of a bigger build and head!

not again this is fuking torture nearly every topic the same old bullx shit :censored:

Come on Joball,

youre well aware that its only bull crosses that are of interest to novices and antis/trolls.

'real'(for want of a better word) lurcher breeds and work doesnt interest them.

Yours in sport Pernod

Guest joball

i own bullx's but they aint the be all and end all of lurchers. i'd be happy with wheaten x or wha ever long as it gets the job done. i my self wouldnt mind another beddy grey one day (not for a long time) but they dont breed them like they used to.

like said if you just want rabbits a bullx wouldnt be your fist choice, you wouldnt crack a wallnut with a sledge hammer.

Edited by joball

I've got a 5/8 3/8 bitch she's retired now but in her day she would catch rabbits and hares as good as any dog but she was a better fox dog pre ban and I had 3/4 grey 1/4 bull she's dead now but she was the same quality alrounder so I'd say either of them xs going off my experience!!!

I've got a 5/8 3/8 bitch she's retired now but in her day she would catch rabbits and hares as good as any dog but she was a better fox dog pre ban and I had 3/4 grey 1/4 bull she's dead now but she was the same quality alrounder so I'd say either of them xs going off my experience!!!atb cbx

Edited by chrisbullx