whilst sitting for about 50 seconds hoping for a bit of a fight from Kilmarnock,i was thinking to myself,thank feck walter is gone after today.he must be rangers answer to JOCK STEIN :notworthy: .Walter Smith has been a thorn in CELTICS :notworthy: side for far to long :victory: .i wish the man the best of luck where ever he goes(as long as its not rangers)his style of football may not be admired,but his success is .there are no ifs or buts,congratulations walter and the same applies to the decent supporters of glasgow Rangers :thumbs: in the last couple of months the game up here has been noted for all the wrong reasons :thumbdown: .so my fellow supporters,rise above the the lunacy that surrounds the game,pay tribute to a true gentleman and a WORTHY foe. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: well done Walter Smith.

• Like 5

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whilst sitting for about 50 seconds hoping for a bit of a fight from Kilmarnock,i was thinking to myself,thank feck walter is gone after today.he must be rangers answer to JOCK STEIN .Walter Smith ha

well done to rangers and walter(a true gent) but im afraid i think this is it for rangers fans,your pish style of football wont work without walter,mccoist may try but i can see celtic dominating for

Well said mate. I actually had a smile when I saw Walter lift the cup. I hate rangers with a passion but can appreciate a true gent and the end of an era. He took the rangers job when they were on the

Posted Images

Well said mate. I actually had a smile when I saw Walter lift the cup. I hate rangers with a passion but can appreciate a true gent and the end of an era. He took the rangers job when they were on there knees and if he never won 3 titles, uefa cup final, etc etc, how bad a state the club would have been in. Look how hurt he was when he carried Tommy's coffin. Well done watty but thank f**k we've seen the back of you :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Congratulations rangers, you were the better team :thumbs:

Edited by baw
  • Like 1

i concur. man is a legend and i cant think of a single time he hasnt behaved in a true gentleman fashion.if only other managers would take a leaf out of his book enjoy your retirement from rangers walter,and thank you for all you have done for the club!

Well said mate. I actually had a smile when I saw Walter lift the cup. I hate rangers with a passion but can appreciate a true gent and the end of an era. He took the rangers job when they were on there knees and if he never won 3 titles, uefa cup final, etc etc, how bad a state the club would have been in. Look how hurt he was when he carried Tommy's coffin. Well done watty but thank f**k we've seen the back of you :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

thats it Paul,it takes a real man to come on and admit we were 2nd best,i have no time myself for rangers or the traditions that go with them.BUT Walter has been a true ambassador ,in fact SAVIOUR for them.just as well.as you said where would we be without them and vice versa.so well done to you also Paul you have risen above the chants of today and paid homage to a legend :thumbs:

i concur. man is a legend and i cant think of a single time he hasnt behaved in a true gentleman fashion.if only other managers would take a leaf out of his book enjoy your retirement from rangers walter,and thank you for all you have done for the club!

:thumbs: yes mate,he certainly showed souness how to conduct yourself as a manager :tongue2:

thats it Paul,it takes a real man to come on and admit we were 2nd best,i have no time myself for rangers or the traditions that go with them.BUT Walter has been a true ambassador ,in fact SAVIOUR for them.just as well.as you said where would we be without them and vice versa.so well done to you also Paul you have risen above the chants of today and paid homage to a legend :thumbs:

You gonna stop using my f*****g name lol. Aye mate, you were the first to praise him and give us this platform to share our appreciation. So well done BENNY lol, also one of lifes true gents :notworthy:

:thumbs: yes mate,he certainly showed souness how to conduct yourself as a manager :tongue2:

Aye and he also did the same with rangers future manager too, by grabbing him by the back of the neck lol.

Aye and he also did the same with rangers future manager too, by grabbing him by the back of the neck lol.

ah mate ,thats a different kettle.the day he winked and gave the thumbs up when cousins put his head through the side of stephen mcmannus head,and as he lay unconcious and being put in a kneck brace,my admiration for that man evaporated there and then.but its walters day mate.lets not stray :thumbs:

Aye, right enough Benjamin :tongue2:

Where do you think Walter will go now mate, job with the SFA perhaps?

if chelsea have any brains mate.the man knows how to getthe best out of decent players :thumbs: .the premiership at least for walter :notworthy:

if chelsea have any brains mate.the man knows how to getthe best out of decent players :thumbs: .the premiership at least for walter :notworthy:

Naa mate, can't see it. He failed down there before mind and was unemployed for years till Alex ferguson gave him the assistant coach job. Then Scotland came calling. Some say he did the dirty with Scotland by dropping them to go to rangers but if your boyhood team wants you, even Scotland takes a back seat :thumbs:

Naa mate, can't see it. He failed down there before mind and was unemployed for years till Alex ferguson gave him the assistant coach job. Then Scotland came calling. Some say he did the dirty with Scotland by dropping them to go to rangers but if your boyhood team wants you, even Scotland takes a back seat :thumbs:

everton had no money mate ,and at a time when others were throwing it about.and he was doing a good job for Scotland until he fecked off :icon_eek:

Yeah he was doing well for Scotland. Rangers have a habit of stealing Scotland managers, mcleish was doing well too before he jumped ship. Both him and watty got out before the serious games happened though. I must admit mate, although I respect what watty has done, I couldn't pay good money to watch my team play a 10 man defense. I'd rather go out of Europe all guns blazing than with a whimper.

Edited by baw
  • Like 1

Yeah he was doing well for Scotland. Rangers have a habit of stealing Scotland managers, mcleish was doing well too before he jumped ship. Both him and watty got out before the serious games happened though. I must admit mate, although I respect what watty has done, I couldn't pay good money to watch my team play a 10 man defense. I'd rather go out of Europe all guns blazing than with a whimper.

you may have a point mate,a large section of the support wanted rid of him not so long ago.how we wish they had got their way :tongue2: