dropped on a mint condition theoben fenman in.177 still with the original tin of accupells.Tried it on wednesday night and it,s very smooth and accurate.

out of interest does anybody have any idea what this would be worth

cheers

dropped on a mint condition theoben fenman in.177 still with the original tin of accupells.Tried it on wednesday night and it,s very smooth and accurate.

cheers

Around the £325 mark plus or minus £50.

Around the £325 mark plus or minus £50.

cheers for that.

went out the other night and took a couple of rabbits and 3 crows with it.completeley different to my springers.seemed alot easier.borrowed my mates 22 fenman a few years back and liked that .by the time the missus would let me treat myself to a new gun they'd stopped making that model

Had a theoben Sirroco in .22, And that was a Beast, loved the thump of the Gas Ram, And as accurate as any springer I've used. But Part Ex 'd it for the Rapid MK 2, So still staying with Theoben for PCP, and

for my Springer the Sexy HW 97 KT Synthetic.

regards Daz.

I've always fancied a Fenman. It's the one self contained rifle that I'd part with my HW95K for.

Have you tried the 90, Ron...? A bit weightier than a Fenman but much nicer to shoot :thumbs:

Never have no. I'm not really in the market for a new gun; can only shoot one at a time, and my HW95K rarely gets a look in these days with the PCPs around. That said, I've no doubt that if I had to sell them, it would be the last one to go. Maybe one day I'll get my hands on an HW90 and a Fenman and try them both!

Cheers

I've always fancied a Fenman. It's the one self contained rifle that I'd part with my HW95K for.

Have you tried the 90, Ron...? A bit weightier than a Fenman but much nicer to shoot :thumbs:

the father in law has a 90 in 22 it,s brilliant ,i;m hoping to get that off him eventually as he doesn't use it much