crosses

wats every1s thoughts on dogs being crossed such as lurcher to lurcher? do people prefer first crosses? my thoughts are as long as the dog does the job that its intetnded to do im not bothered wat the brreding is. obviously every1 has there prefferences such as i like saluki Xs.

wats every1s thoughts on dogs being crossed such as lurcher to lurcher? do people prefer first crosses? my thoughts are as long as the dog does the job that its intetnded to do im not bothered wat the brreding is. obviously every1 has there prefferences such as i like saluki Xs.

I like collie crosses and they suit me fine. I had a bitza lurcher ten years ago but she got hit by a car and needed to be pts. The bitza was a good we lurcher and worked fairly well.

Guest Rabbiteer

Do you have any Pics of it?

My first lurcher is a bitsa. Dad is a 23" Grey X Whip - Mum is 19" Bed/Whip X Collie. Would be happy with a dog of 19"-23"ish. I have no need to have a big lurcher, am only after rabbits.

3.jpg

If any body knows the % that makes would be happy to know

take care,

Nik

I had a 3/4 whippet 1/4 collie quality ferreting dog would struggle with to many runs on the lamp.

I would guess 1/5 collie

1/5 bed

1/5 grey

2/5 whippet

regarding size 21" at a guess should make a quick dog in the daytime.

best of luck with your new apprentice I am jealous think about the summer you will have training and starting the dog

Simon

Edited by porkypowell