Greyhound pup price

She wasnt in great condition when i had her she was running on (open) monmore 4 bends and was given to me with a gracislis muscle injury and with allot of tlc and 4 months of rest she has come back booming. she is a couple of months out of season. i dont like my greyhounds with too much muscle as they just run around like donkeys..as with me its not all about looks in dogs its what they can do.

here is her litter sister, her hip was bruised when we had her...

won 6 races out of 15

d7c7023d-1.jpg

She wasnt in great condition when i had her she was running on (open) monmore 4 bends and was given to me with a gracislis muscle injury and with allot of tlc and 4 months of rest she has come back booming. she is a couple of months out of season. i dont like my greyhounds with too much muscle as they just run around like donkeys..as with me its not all about looks in dogs its what they can do.

here is her litter sister, her hip was bruised when we had her...

won 6 races out of 15

I can see you don't like your greyhounds with too much muscle, the bitch in the first pic has hardly any conditioning at all and I stand by what I said earlier there's got to be lengths to find when you get her fit.:thumbs: The second bitch is in better nick, put the two pics side by side and you'll see the difference between them.

What are the two bitches called? I tried looking up El Grand on greyhound data but drew a blank.

Them two are out of the litter.

But some reason can't get these two up.

Have got the stud books for them.

Do you know their stud book names? If as you say the first bitch ran at Monmore which is NGRC I'm surprised she's not on greyhound data.

if you type in the dams name to Hondo black it list one litter of 2 dogs and 2bitches

Y.I.S Leeview

I did that mate but for some reason the two bitches above aren't listed, seems strange when one of them has supposed to have ran

in opens at Monmore.

if you type in the dams name to Hondo black it list one litter of 2 dogs and 2bitches

Y.I.S Leeview

I did that mate but for some reason the two bitches above aren't listed, seems strange when one of them has supposed to have ran

in opens at Monmore.

for your information they both ran on opens at monmore...the bitch had 11 pups all together and in touch with most of the litter sisters owners and they all doing well as i have already stated they where injured and would waste too much time in getting them fixed so that is when i took them on..and are doing well on flapping tracks..

the previous owner has not put them on greyhound data as their is not much point..probly with the other litter sisters owners have not put there's on either as you have already found out with only being two on there..

and do not slander my dog saying it is not fit i can give you an up to date picture of them both if you want..

oh and i forgot too say the name on her picture was not her racing name back then..wouldnt of been to hard to ask what her name was back then

Edited by bluediamond