monmouth lurcher and terrier show

t and l show this sunday near monmouth all proceeds go to good cause horse rescue society just seen some pictures before and after rescue really sickening pictures of cruelty these horses have endured there is a show and racing plus ferret racing and it really is a worthwhile cause .

An enjoyable day, with a good turnout of quality dogs. Hope they decide to do it again next year as with a little bit of tweaking here and there it will be a super little show. Great uphill race track as well.

Thanks for a great day and congratulations to all the winners.

your right,a bit of tweaking would make the difference. I was surprised the reseve champions didnt get trophies or rosettes,but for a first show,very well done!

tbh i gave nigel a hand organising it because it was his first ever go at running a show the reserve champion terrier and lurcher were supposed to have a runner up trophy each but old nig was run of his feet and trying to be 10 places at once but it will be rectified next year with more agilaty events as well and more classes but overall he said it went well with only a few hiccups .

tbh i gave nigel a hand organising it because it was his first ever go at running a show the reserve champion terrier and lurcher were supposed to have a runner up trophy each but old nig was run of his feet and trying to be 10 places at once but it will be rectified next year with more agilaty events as well and more classes but overall he said it went well with only a few hiccups .

it did go well mate,i got reserve champ lurcher behind kevs beddy cross echo,it was good to see a judge that was picking working dogs.