Opinions Please

Alright chaps, would just like to share a thought . . The other day I was eying up a Fine specie of a dog called a Siberian Husky, I am a lurcher man through and through, but man alive I could not help but admire the thing, big strong dog, lovely temperament, great feet, smart and intelligent not slow and presumably lots of stamina . . I wonder if one's ever been crossed with a greyhound !? I am genuinely intrigued on the matter. Any thoughts ?

I don't know if it's the dogs or the owners but I have never seen one that even had the most basic of training.

As good as the huskies attributes may be, the ability to follow commands has got to be very high on my list when considering a lurcher cross.

• Like 1

A friend has a first cross saluki/husky its only 4 months, but looking forward to seeing what it becomes, and can or can not do.

Sounds like a job for Mary Whitehouse :tongue2:

a good mate of mine down southampton bred a husky in to his lurchers strain for quite a few years mostly bred out now but they were good workers and real hardy with terrific feet the origanal pup he kept is still alive i beleive but ancient now lee c of here also knows my mate and the dogs ime on about .