middleton bred lakeys

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not slagging GM as I dont know him, like I said my mate had a good'un. The shite I'm referring to frequent the local shows around Durham area, yes these lads work their dogs but I know some of the

Out of Middleton lines a working Lakey bitch   

black dog & just hunt, spot on comments, known middleton for near 30 years, show man and dealer, simple as that, had the white lakeys and made massive amount of money from them, all bred from none

Posted Images

Middelton bred lakeland dog with over 100 digs under his belt and a lot of very hard digs ,has never let me down

gallery_21594_3705_32965.jpgpost-21594-0-48783500-1322929747.jpg

good on yu [bANNED TEXT] and best off luck , BUT middelton was and IS a show man , so no matter how good yours or anybody elses dog (or bitch) out off this line was would you or anyone else be happy to breed to NONE workers ? when i say none workers i dont mean the odd one now and again that might have been dug to a few times over a season but terriers and there previous generations that have been dug to regularly , not once twice or 20 times a season but regular consistent graft which is what i doubt NONE off these types can take .there to fiery and look good at the start but then quit like the bullys they are? say im out offr order if you want but i speak as i find and none off this line now or then were proper digging dogs that can take continuous graft which makes a proper WORKING terrier which these days are few and VERY far between , this is only my opinion so please dont jump on me im just a nobody in the terrier world but im still entilted to an opinion

that dog is only going into his 3rd season of work his 1st 2 season ye could nearly dig him every day but i have found this season he has become alot harder and needs longer lay up's ,he is the only Middelton dog i have been around working and to be honest i was told he was Middelton when i got him but i am not 100% on that ,a friend of mine got him and his litter mate together when they where about 8 or 9 weeks from a man in co Carlow who bred them and had them advertised as Middelton bred,the sister of him was a fcuk in the pen and there was killing's constantly between the 2 of them so he gave him to me and kept the bitch but she never made the grade,you could be right about them but this dog has never let me down and he has often been dug to 2 or 3 days in a row :thumbs:

you seem to be having a good season mate i"ve been out five times in the last two weeks and only got one dig far too many off the lads around here doing the same holes and theyRe the same also not having a very productive christmas ...happy hunting lad
  • Like 1

All my dogs go back to garry Middleton the lakelands and the White ones he give me dogs for nothing when I bought Toby at the welsh all I gave him was £150 he gave me soda at 12 months old it worked till it had no teeth left he has hunted with me in Ireland many many times and with seamus irwin as well most people would not even no garry Middleton yet they can come on forums and run down him his dogs and the people that has some of his dogs it must make them feel good or something it's easy to hide behind a false name on any forum

:D TOBY THE HALF WELSH TERRIER :yes:

Middelton bred lakeland dog with over 100 digs under his belt and a lot of very hard digs ,has never let me down

good on yu [bANNED TEXT] and best off luck , BUT middelton was and IS a show man , so no matter how good yours or anybody elses dog (or bitch) out off this line was would you or anyone else be happy to breed to NONE workers ? when i say none workers i dont mean the odd one now and again that might have been dug to a few times over a season but terriers and there previous generations that have been dug to regularly , not once twice or 20 times a season but regular consistent graft which is what i doubt NONE off these types can take .there to fiery and look good at the start but then quit like the bullys they are? say im out offr order if you want but i speak as i find and none off this line now or then were proper digging dogs that can take continuous graft which makes a proper WORKING terrier which these days are few and VERY far between , this is only my opinion so please dont jump on me im just a nobody in the terrier world but im still entilted to an opinion

that dog is only going into his 3rd season of work his 1st 2 season ye could nearly dig him every day but i have found this season he has become alot harder and needs longer lay up's ,he is the only Middelton dog i have been around working and to be honest i was told he was Middelton when i got him but i am not 100% on that ,a friend of mine got him and his litter mate together when they where about 8 or 9 weeks from a man in co Carlow who bred them and had them advertised as Middelton bred,the sister of him was a fcuk in the pen and there was killing's constantly between the 2 of them so he gave him to me and kept the bitch but she never made the grade,you could be right about them but this dog has never let me down and he has often been dug to 2 or 3 days in a row :thumbs:

you seem to be having a good season mate i"ve been out five times in the last two weeks and only got one dig far too many off the lads around here doing the same holes and theyRe the same also not having a very productive christmas ...happy hunting lad

Was out yesterday bushed 1 out of cover and had a hard dig for the black & tan dog but he will be out again the weekend,with a bit of luck your own season will perk up,good luck for the rest of the season and happy new year :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Was out yesterday bushed 1 out of cover and had a hard dig for the black & tan dog but he will be out again the weekend,with a bit of luck your own season will perk up,good luck for the rest of the season and happy new year :thumbs:

do you bush with the terriers or hounds im thinking of getting a couple beagles next year that way they"ll maybe go to ground and would get a couple more digs under the belts

don,t usaually post on here unless i read something of interest.Now this topic has grabbed my attention.simply because middleton nowadays does only do shows and sells numerous amounts of pups .maybe not out of his kennels ,but believe me he does.he is also known to buy litters off people and sell them using his name FACT.now back to the dogs in the cumbria area ,round shows etc.you can,t tell the difference between dogs and bitches .most have monkey faces and 75% will never see graft.FACT,most guys in the cumbrian area now are all money motivated and would,nt think about getting there little fanny lickers battered up with old charlie boy.there is a massive difference from old school LAKELAND terriers to nowaday bollocks.but as what been said money fxcks everything .

• Like 1

don,t usaually post on here unless i read something of interest.Now this topic has grabbed my attention.simply because middleton nowadays does only do shows and sells numerous amounts of pups .maybe not out of his kennels ,but believe me he does.he is also known to buy litters off people and sell them using his name FACT.now back to the dogs in the cumbria area ,round shows etc.you can,t tell the difference between dogs and bitches .most have monkey faces and 75% will never see graft.FACT,most guys in the cumbrian area now are all money motivated and would,nt think about getting there little fanny lickers battered up with old charlie boy.there is a massive difference from old school LAKELAND terriers to nowaday bollocks.but as what been said money fxcks everything .

what a lot a pish, a mate of mine has been waiting for a pup off gary for almost a year now, if he was a peddlar surely he woulda had a pup by now, an i waited 18months for my bitch,an that was 5 years ago ffs, easy to tell lies about an old man who aint on the web to defend himself :yes:

you sound jealous to me :tongue2:

what a lot a pish, a mate of mine has been waiting for a pup off gary for almost a year now, if he was a peddlar surely he woulda had a pup by now, an i waited 18months for my bitch,an that was 5 years ago ffs, easy to tell lies about an old man who aint on the web to defend himself :yes:

jealous .ha ha far from it mate.theres lads up in cumbria thats breeding off 2 non workers and churning them out for 250 to 300 pound a pup never working them just travelling up and down the country chasing the rossettes ,middleton doing the same .last time he dug was weeds in garden .he,ll find your mate a dog don,t you worry about that.its taken a year cause everyone wants a rossette hound ready for summer.

do you bush with the terriers or hounds im thinking of getting a couple beagles next year that way they"ll maybe go to ground and would get a couple more digs under the belts

i do let the terrier bush away with the collar on,i get most of my digging that way but i do a bit sometimes with the lads with the hounds ,i haven't got the space to keep them but i would love to have a couple :thumbs:
  • Like 1

jealous .ha ha far from it mate.theres lads up in cumbria thats breeding off 2 non workers and churning them out for 250 to 300 pound a pup never working them just travelling up and down the country chasing the rossettes ,middleton doing the same .last time he dug was weeds in garden .he,ll find your mate a dog don,t you worry about that.its taken a year cause everyone wants a rossette hound ready for summer.

what folk do with there dogs is up to them, aint middletons fault is it, so how many dogs has gm got on?? many litter he bred that you know of in the last couple a years?? much he charge for a pup??? do you know, cos i do :laugh:

it sure is up to them what they do .but when there breeding shite and using names it comes up in bad light does it not??don,t really care how mant litters he has bred in last couple of years etc.or how much he charges nowadays .But please feel free to enlighten me with the dogs he has bred in last season or 2 that actually see graft.or are you just a nother person who thinks the sun shines out of his arse.

it sure is up to them what they do .but when there breeding shite and using names it comes up in bad light does it not??don,t really care how mant litters he has bred in last couple of years etc.or how much he charges nowadays .But please feel free to enlighten me with the dogs he has bred in last season or 2 that actually see graft.or are you just a nother person who thinks the sun shines out of his arse.

i dont think the sun shines out his arse mate no, but i have spoke to him a couple a times about this subject an he says the same thing everytime, in the past he sold dogs, he had a family to feed an had a surplus pups when breeding for himself, so why not, i dont sell pups, but i dont judge somebody for it, he aint bred anything recently, tho he has let folk use his stud dog, if folks wanna breed terriers for show then so be it..

i cant talk for what he charges other folk, but he asked me how much i thought a working terrier was worth i named a price an he halved that an sold me a bitch after i waited 18 month for 1, the bitch never made the grade, an when he was told about it, he offered another pup free of charge, i said no as i wasnt gonna bother way terriers anymore, since then my mate has asked for a pup an was told he would be gifted 1, seeing as the 1 i had never made grade, hardly a man living by the same standards as hancock or nuttal me thinks :whistling:

:thumbs:

i dont think the sun shines out his arse mate no, but i have spoke to him a couple a times about this subject an he says the same thing everytime, in the past he sold dogs, he had a family to feed an had a surplus pups when breeding for himself, so why not, i dont sell pups, but i dont judge somebody for it, he aint bred anything recently, tho he has let folk use his stud dog, if folks wanna breed terriers for show then so be it..

i cant talk for what he charges other folk, but he asked me how much i thought a working terrier was worth i named a price an he halved that an sold me a bitch after i waited 18 month for 1, the bitch never made the grade, an when he was told about it, he offered another pup free of charge, i said no as i wasnt gonna bother way terriers anymore, since then my mate has asked for a pup an was told he would be gifted 1, seeing as the 1 i had never made grade, hardly a man living by the same standards as hancock or nuttal me thinks :whistling:

:thumbs:

hope you did,nt pay to much for the bitch that did,nt make the grade mate. :thumbs: