Thanks lads, its been a bloody long 4 years TBH.

This is the first year ive been able to enjoy it without having to build somthing or run the Allotment Assositation single handed.

The log cabin was free as i collected the logs from Kinver edge (red ceader), also the windows (wooden double glazed) came from outside a skip at the local window place.

Ive just prepared a nice sized plot for my Baccy (GOLDEN VIRGINIA):thumbs:

ATB LADS

superb bulldoug :notworthy: thats what an allotment should look like,our local allotments were a bit neglected but after some hard work,a new commitee and the sudden boom of people wanting them,and in time they should all look summat like yours,gi thisel a pat ont back mate :thumbs:

superb bulldoug :notworthy: thats what an allotment should look like,our local allotments were a bit neglected but after some hard work,a new commitee and the sudden boom of people wanting them,and in time they should all look summat like yours,gi thisel a pat ont back mate :thumbs:

Cheers Craig, the whole landscape of our Allotments have changed drasticly over the last few years, poly tunnels, fgruit cages etc.

Now ive got the basics there, im planning on running the greenhouse off a wind turbine so i can enjoy my hydroponics side of things.

ATB D

P.S Enjoy the 19th title son :thumbs:

Cheers Craig, the whole landscape of our Allotments have changed drasticly over the last few years, poly tunnels, fgruit cages etc.

Now ive got the basics there, im planning on running the greenhouse off a wind turbine so i can enjoy my hydroponics side of things.

ATB D

P.S Enjoy the 19th title son :thumbs:

hydroponics :hmm: whats that mate :whistling::thumbs: